Chapter 28

"So when she told me what happened I was like shit. The night the full moon hit I may have tried to have sex with with Connor," she said busting put laughing, "And that's how I found out he was gay." We all laughed. Everyone told there story and then we just ate marshmallows. Then we went to sleep. The next day I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. Shit. My hair was longer, my boobs where bigger and I was definitely taller. I just turned 18 about 7 months ago. And with mating season coming up next month I was getting well bigger. Looks like I'm gonna need some new bras. Plus this is a good excuse to get some new clothes as well. I grabbed my wallet and threw it into my backpack. I squeezed my boobs into one of my bras and then changed. I jogged down the stairs and headed over to the shoe rack. When I put my shoes on I realized they where to small. "No these are my favorite," I said under my breath. I put them on anyways my toes cramped in the front. I was about to head out the door when my dad stopped me. "Wait where are you going," my dad said. "The store. I need some things do to the growth," I said. He nodded and I headed off. Just before I started my car I got a message from Mimi. 'Where are you? Were all freaking crazy need new shit.' I texted saying that I was in the car. They hurried out the door and jumped in. "Lets go," Isa said. We drove to the mall and went to Victoria Secrets first. I never really liked that place but when it came to bras it was the place to go. "Guys. Lace or no lace," Sarah smirked dangling the bras. "Depends. Are you trying to impress Kyle or nah," Mimi smirked laughing a little at the end. We all laughed too. "Fine I'll get book," she said.