Chapter 30

When we finished lunch we ended up just heading back to my place. And can I just say I was way more comfortable going home then when we left the house. "So mating season. God it feels crazy. We have to pick the person we have to spend the rest of are lives with. Like damn," Mimi said. "I know. It feels insane. Like I don't understand how my parents did it. My dad was kinda of lucky though. It kind of sucks only males get to have human relationships," I sighed. "True that. It's probably that stupid thing where males can protect there wives and sense we are women we can't protect are husbands. Bull shit I say. Bull shit," Andrea huffed crossing her arms. "Amen," we all weirdly said at the same time. "Well Connor is probably mating with Troye so I'm probably gonna be single AF," Mimi pouted. "Same," Isa said, "But not the Connor thing." "I could go for Grayson. But he is probably goo goo ga ga over Melissa," Andrea laughed. "Shit I forgot to mention it to Grayson. And not true I'm probably gonna be single as well. I'm pissed at Kian and I don't know about Grayson," I shrugged hands still gripping the wheel. "Well looks like where just all gonna have to date each other," Isa laughed. "God the boys would have a field day with that one," Mimi said laughing too. We all just started laughing. "Mel watch out," Andrea screamed. I slammed on the break and that's when I felt the car hit something. "Shit," I said under my breath. We all got out of the car to see a tan wolf with blue eyes. Out of nowhere it morphed into a human revealing the boy from the mall. "Shit. Wait isn't this the kid from the mall," Sarah said. "Yes. Now hurry up and get him in the car before someone see's," I growled. As we where picking him up my eyes met a pair of brown ones in the woods. But they where gone in a flash.
---
Song.... Fire in the Water - Feist!