Chapter 1

Nicki POV

I was walking the streets of New York looking for the hottest tattoo shop named "The Ink Master". I went to college and majored in business and got my degrees but I had a passion for tattoos and becoming a tattoo artist. I had a few tattoos myself one which was a notebook scroll that went from my rib cage curling and stopping at my inner thigh. Designed and did that one myself what inspired me to do that was because I'm a writer and I write songs based off real life situations that's happened to me growing up and now.

I also have a sleeve which my ex boyfriend did a while back when we were dating. Our 2 year relationship ended when I caught him cheating. He sent the wrong text to the wrong person but it came to me and now we're done. We talked about opening our own shop one day and become the baddest tattoo artist in town but he fucked it up. So like was saying I have a sleeve thst starts from my shoulder and stops at my wrist and a lyric on notebook paper tattoo and I plan on getting more soon. I finally came across "The Ink Master" but they had a big ass sign that said relocating: NEW LOCATION IN WEST PHILLY. NEW WORKERS NEEDED. Call 1-747-6833 for an over the phone interview. "Ugh really" I say out loud out of frustration because I took two trains and walked at least 5 blocks to get here to see no one in the shop but female with tattoos who was sweeping the floors.

I was going to walk in but some tall darkskin nigga walked up to her kissing her lips. I didn't even realize I was staring that long til I looked up and he was standing in my face. "I'm sorry Miss but as you can see we're relocating to Philly so there is currently no business going on at the time." The tall dark skinned nigga says as I looked up at him and my gawd was he sexy. "Ohh I was coming by to see if I could work here and Pursue my dreams of becoming a tattoo artist but I saw the big sign saying y'all were relocating." I say as he looked down at me licking his lips. He was making me wetter with every lick and lip bite he did and I was trying to keep my cool but damn daddy.

"Oh well I'm the owner of course. If you're willing to come out to Philly and be apart of the crew I'd love to sit down and interview you. Here's my card" he says handing me a business card basically with the hours of the shop and phone number that's on the sign above. "Ok thank you so much" I say walking off but came back asking for his name. "I'm sorry I didn't catch your name sexy.... Oops I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to slip out" I say hiding my red face of embarrassment as he chuckled. "Oh you straight ma. I get that a lot I mean look at me. And my name is Rihmeek but I'm known as meek" he says as I smiled. "Well thank you meek. I'll be sure to give you a call. Have a nice day" I say as I smiled walking away but heard him mumble "you too sexy" up under his breath.

For some reason I got butterflies over a nigga I just met today and we don't even know each other like that plus he looks like he got a girl which I'm no home wrecker and if they're in a happy relationship I don't want to mess that up becoming a member of the team. I looked down at the card biting my lip thinking how far I could go with this if I chase my dreams and start living it as a reality. That way to all the people that doubted me or didn't believe in me I can be able to say I told you so. "Philly here I come" I say to myself as I got on the train heading home.

New book y'all. Bare with me lol. Excuse errors. Thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘