Chapter 9

Meek POV

It was 9:15am and I just got done working out in my home gym. As I came up the stairs I saw Nicki bending down in the fridge in a white laced see thru robe with nothing but a sports bra and boy shorts underneath. I licked my lips walking over to her causing her to jump. "Meek you scared the fuck out of me" she says holding her chest. "GoodMorning and my bad ma" I say wiping the sweat off my face and chest as she stared. "See something you like ma" I ask taunting her as she smiled nodded her head yes.

I picked her up placing her on the counter top as she bit her lips looking at me. We both leaned in slowly till our lips crashed as we made out roughly. I then moved to her neck as she moaned lowly in my ear. "I'm hungry ma but I don't want breakfast.... I want you" I whisper in her ear as she threw her head back. I then opened her robe sliding it off her shoulders slowly as she watched my every move. I then lifted her up pulling her shorts down seeing she was soaked. Pulling her to the edge I lifted her legs propping them on my shoulder. I wasted no time diving in as her nails raked through my waves.

"Mmmmmmm damn meek" she moans as I went nice and slow. Once she got used to my rhythm I sped up adding my fingers curling them hitting her spot over and over as she moaned shaking violently. "Ahhhhh SHIT daddy I'm going to CUUUUM..... oh my fucking GAWWWD" she moaned out gripping my neck tighter pushing my head deeper in her fat pussy. "MmmmmmFUUUUUUCK" she screams letting go as I cleaned up her juices not missing a single drop. "Damn ma" I mumbled in her pussy as she shook calming down. "Damn daddy" she says catching her breath as I helped her sit up. "Now that I've eaten I'm ready for some real breakfast now if that's what you were about to do. Pots, spoons, and pans are over here. Measuring cups and glasses are over there. And here put these back on or you can walk around with ya pussy dripping everywhere I don't mind" I say handing her her boy shorts as she jumped down taking them. I then went upstairs to shower while she prepared breakfast.

Nicki POV

I can't believe I let him eat my pussy again. I don't know but it's like he gives me this look and next thing you know my panties are off and he's eating his plate GOOD! I shook my head as he went upstairs leaving me to make breakfast. After 25 minutes of cooking everything was ready. As I was fixing our plates he came down in sweats and a tshirt walking over to me. "Damn this smell good as fuck ma" he says opening the fridge taking the orange juice out. I smiled taking in his cologne which made my shorts wetter than they already were. "Thank you" I say taking our plates to the table as he brought over our glasses of orange juice. I then graced the food as he dug in immediately after saying amen.

"Damn boy slow down there's plenty more" I say shaking my head giggling at him as he stuffed pancakes in his mouth. "You just don't understand ma. I haven't had a hot home cooked breakfast in so long. I can really get used to you being here, cooking for a nigga and shit" he says as I shook my head. "What? Ole girl never cooked for you. Damn all she was WAS a quick nut huh?" I asked as he shook his head at my comment. "To answer your question, no she never cooked. She always got breakfast and dinner or lunch from fast food restaurants, and yes she was a quick nut but like I told you before I only want ONE woman and that's YOU ma!" He says as I sipped my orange juice.

"So how come she walking around calling you baby and shit" I ask sounding curious. "Ion know. Guess my dick game got her sprung. But less about her and more about you, I'll have you walking around calling me daddy" he says smirking as I blushed.

"Yea yea. As of right now, we're associates at work and room mates so I won't be walking around calling you anything but meek" I say smartly as he sat up closer to the table. "Oh word? But you were just calling me daddy earlier when I was eating yo pussy, so therefore I'm daddy and that's final ma." He says as I giggled.
"Whatever Rihmeek. So what's on the schedule today besides touring the house" I ask finishing up my food as he got up to get more. "We'll I was thinking about taking you out on a shopping spree so you get things you'll need living here like clothes, shoes, hair products, etc etc. Then I MAY go to the car dealership and let you LOOK at a few cars" he says as my eyes grew! *gasp* "OMG really meeeeeek." I asks spazzing getting up walking over to him. "Yes now go get ready ma while I finishing eating. I'll clean everything up." He says as I squealed. "So you gone buy me a car" I ask as he shook his head smiling. "I said LOOK not buy ma, now go get ready before I change my mind" he says as I smiled leaning in kissing him. "You had a lil syrup on ya lip so I thought I'd get it off for you" I say puling away. "Man get up dem stairs ma and stop fucking with me before I literally change my mind and have yo lil ass walking around here limping" he says sternly as I laughed walking off to the stairs. "Alright daddy" I say to myself going in the room closing the door behind me. "Today should be fun" I say to myself pulling out my clothes getting for the day.

New book out called "For All Eternity" add it please. Excuse errors and thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘