Flu

Heya!!!
😱 This is my first ever wattpad story!!! I hope I don't fail at it...😬 Anyway plzzz leave any suggestions for one shots!!! I'm thinking this book will just never end and I'll come back and add to it whenever I feel like it. So here we go!!!

-Kenzie💋

(Niall's POV)

"Ugh..." I mentally groan as I am woken up for the third time tonight by a severe pain in my stomach. I get out of bed and rush towards the toilet, tasting the foul, familiar taste creep up my throat. I make it just in time, this time only spewing up stomach acids. I start to sweat. Being sick is the worst, I hate it so much! I gag some more, and choke out a sob. This time I wasn't quiet enough and I see Harry walk into the bathroom, a look of concern on his face as he ties up his bathrobe.

" Aww, love what's wrong? Don't cry, Hazza's here for you!" Harry exclaimed.
"Haz, I... I hate it... I hate being sick!" I said back, then emptied my stomach acids into the toilet.
"I know, Ni, I know. It'll all be over soon," Harry sighed, rubbing my back comfortingly.

I continued to gag over the toilet for another five minutes, until it was finally over... for now.

The clanging of pots and pans was what woke me up the next morning. At first I felt fine, and I thought I was done throwing up, but soon my emotions changed to disappointment as the overwhelming sensation of the stomach acids creeping up my throat consumed me. I quickly swung my legs over the side of the bed and raced as fast as I could towards the bathroom. As I ran past the kitchen, I saw Harry and Liam get up and follow me, while Louis and Zayn stayed behind, knowing there would not be room in the bathroom for the five of us.

I sat in front of toilet for ten minutes gagging and retching up stomach acids, and it was not fun. I had tears in my eyes while Liam and Harry rubbed my back and whispered comforting words.

When I was finally done, Harry guided me over to a place on the couch Louis and Zayn had set up for me, while Liam cleaned up my mess.
"Would you like some tea, Ni?" Louis asked me. I quickly nodded my head. As well as feeling sick, I was also starving, from emptying my stomach during the night.
"How 'bout I make you some nice oatmeal, too?" Zayn suggested.
"Yes please," I whispered weakly.

     The rest of the day was spent relaxing, cuddling, watching movies, and playing video games. Management had given them the whole day off due to Niall's sickness; a much needed break. Niall only threw up once more that day, and by the end of the day he was feeling as good as new.

     😃 I completed one chapter!!! Sorry it wasn't very long, but my goal was 500 words and I achieved it!!!😄 So anyway hope ya liked it! Please leave requests for more chapters down below!🔽🔽🔽 I promise my next chapter will be at least 750 words!!! Byeeeeee!!!😘