♡CHAPTER 11♡

Vivianne's POV

It's my turn to do carpool, so I have to leave my house 10 minutes later than I usually do to pick up my hoes.

Once I finally pick all of them up, they wouldn't stop bombarding me with questions like:

"How was your date"

"Did you guys have sex again"

"Where did you guys go"

"So many damn questions! The date was wonderful, no we didn't have sex, and he took me to The View" I run out of breath.

"Wow, he took you to The View! Must have cost a lot" Sunshine

"Actually it was free" I laugh.

"How's that funny" Anna objects.

I tell them everything that happened lastnight, including how shitty our waiter Jeff was too.

"I can't believe you lied to him Viv" Anna says sternly.

"How did I lie to him" I question.

"You told him the meal was free when you were the one who actually paid for it" she seems so serious.

"I didn't lie to him, Jeff did. Plus who cares" I keep my eyes on the road.

"Yeah who cares, anyways, do you like him?" Lauren chimes in.

"I don't know" I puff air out of my nose.

" Yes you do, stop lying to yourself " Sunshine looks up from her phone.

"Put it this way, if he asked me to be his girlfriend, I wouldn't say no" I turn the engine off.

---
3rd period

Mrs.Kourt begins talking about a group project that we're going to start.

"So your group will be the people sitting at your table, and the main objective of this project is creativity. Do whatever you want for this project, just don't turn in crap and you'll make an easy 100." She sits back in her chair.

She was always an easy going teacher.

" So what do you guys want to do" I grab a pencil and paper.

" Let's do a picture collage!" Grayson suggest.

" Yeah, that's a great idea!" Ethan agrees.

"But what are we going to take pictures of?" I tap my fingers.

"Don't worry about it, just come over to our house at 6 and everything will be taken care of" Ethan puts his hand on top of mine.

I nod my head in agreement.

---

School was just a blur. I got home and nap since it's only 2, and I have at least 4 hours until I have to go to Ethan and Grayson's house.

DING DING

I wake up and check who texted me.

Mom: Your father and I will be back home on Wednesday instead of Sunday since your uncle is doing better.

Me: Okay, see you soon.

It's already half past five, so I guess I'll get going. I drive to their house and knock on the door.

The door swings open, and I'm greeted by Grayson.

"Hey Gray, where's Ethan?" I step into their beautiful home.

"Here, put this on" he hands me a blindfold.

" Why" I cross my arms.

"Just do it" he puts the blindfold on me and starts to walk with me.

"Okay, now where are you taking me" I hold my hands out to feel where I'm going.

Grayson's been leading me somewhere. I think it's the woods.

"You're not going to murder me right" I say stopping.

"No, but we're almost there so keep it moving" he begins leading me to wherever it is he's taking me.

2 minutes later

" Okay, stay here. When I say open, you can take your blindfold off" he starts to walk away.

"Open!" Grayson yells.

I take my blindfold off, and I hear pictures being taken.

Ethan wis standing behind light bulbs that spelt out "girlfriend" with a question mark.

I'm shocked. I don't know how to react to this. Like do I cry?

He walks up to me

"Vivianne Rose DiMarco, will you be my girlfriend" he holds both of my hands into his.

"Yes" I look up and kiss him.

"Get it bro!" Grayson comes out from the bushes.

I laugh and roll my eyes at him.

We walk back to their house and that's when I remember about our project.

" So what are we taking pictures of for our project?" I look up at Ethan.

"We already did" he smiles.

"Yeah, I took pictures of you and Ethan when he asked you to be his girlfriend" Grayson holds up the camera from his hands.

"Ohh, that's what our project is going to be about." I smile.

When we got back to their house, we print the pictures and start our collage. It doesn't take long to make. Our pictures look amazing!

The way Ethan looks at me in those pictures is the way everyone wants to be looked at.

I sit there admiring our photos.

"Well, I should get going" I stand up and grab my keys.

"I'll walk you out" Ethan grabs my hand.

"Goodbye Gray" I wave towards him.

"Bye Viv!!" He looks up from his phone.

Ethan opems the front door and walks me to my car.

"Goodnight my beautiful girlfriend" he kiss me.

Oh how I love those lips of his!

"Goodnight sexy" I chuckle and get in my car.

Author's Note:
I'm so cold and tired. Night loves 💜

♡♡♡