Chapter 8

''Oh you have a tough eye there girl...or should I say...goddess of all.'' The yokai said.

Tsukiyo's POV

Wha how did she know that I'm the goddess of all?!?!

Well never mind that now BECAUSE SHE TURN INTO HER TRUE FORM!!!

Nanami grabbed my wrist and drag me out of there.

I look back at the yokai to found out that...

...

...

...

...

SHE GOT A KNIFE???!!?!

Me and Nanami ran as fast as we can to save our lives and I tripped because my kimono is long.

''Nanami...GO!!!'' I said and I got up.

''Come here goddess of the land and let me eat you!!! If I will eat you I will live another long 1000 years!!! And for you goddess of all!!! Let me eat you too because if I eat you I will live another long 3000 years!!!'' Shouted the yokai behind me while Nanami is in front of me still running.

''No!! You will not eat us because you're dead!!'' I yelled and get my slipper and throw it at the old hag and she fell.

''Hah!! You think you can kill me with that slipper??!? Well no!!!'' She yelled and she got up and started to run again.

I got up to Nanami and saw that Onikiri and Kotetsu are clinging onto Nanami's shoulder and back.

''Hey Onikiri!! Kotetsu!! Do you know anything to do to stop the yokai!?!?'' Is aid while running.

''Oh well yes lady Haruka!!!'' Said Onikiri and she bring out white long papers.

''What are they?!?'' Asked Nanami.

''They are white talismans mi'lady!!!'' Said Onikiri.

''If you write what you want to have/do you will stick it on someone/something!!'' Explained Onikiri.

Then I saw that Kotetsu was not in Nanami's back anymore.

Where could he be?!?!

Oh yeah maybe he's going to Tomoe and tell him to save us.

Like in hell he will going to save us!!

I bet when he's here he will going to watch and do nothing!!!

Well not time for that!!

There is still and old yokai who was running after us!!

I looked at Nanami and the three white talismans turn into 1?!?!

Oh Nanami...

''Nanami write ugly fox's name on it!!!'' I said while pointing onto the left talisman.

''Why???'' Nanami asked.

''Just do it!!'' I said.

She writes Tomoe's name to the talisman and I took it to her.

Help us...Tomoe...please...HELP US RIGHT NOW STUPID FOX!!!

I then let go on the talisman and it flew away to the direction of where Tomoe is.

I then saw a high tree and have a crazy idea.