leaving the safe zone

I drove past the sign saying "You are now leaving Locarzi falls" wondering if this job was worth it. My name is Uriah McCarthy and I am an investigative journalist recording a case on the Waylon park Psychiatric hospital. I've been reading about this hospital for two whole years and it has been said that no one has ever been inside this psychiatric hospital ever since the shocking news.

**plays a tape in radio**

Female news reporter:
"Clients in Waylon Park psychiatric hospital have become homicidal patients. Doctors say clients have been acting very rough and uncontrollable this season. Scientists in a nearby city, Locarzi Falls, say the cause of this tragic disruption of the hospital was because an unknown virus that appeared in one of the clients DNA tests. Scientists say this could've occurred by giving the clients too much medication causing confusion, which then leads to brain damage and also making clients mentally crazy to committing suicide or murder. SWAT teams have been sent into the hospital as all infected clients are keeping all nurses, doctors, staff and also professor Miles the head of the psychiatric hospital inside hostage. The head of the department have said no one from the SWAT members, nurses, doctors or staff have come back out of the hospital after they have entered...........

**tape continues to play in back round**

I think to myself, why did this tragic thing happen in such a weird time? I look out my window and see the sun setting, I look at the time and it is only quarter past 6pm. I look at my rear view mirror in my car and see my document file sitting in the back seat; I take off my seat belt and steer the wheel with my right hand and reach for my file with my left, just letting the car go off lane a little bit. I grabbed the document file and sat back straight and see a truck in the distance, I quickly turn my steering wheel back into lane and panic, I just nearly killed myself, I thought to myself , if I didn't grab that file in time I would've crashed to my death.

I stop the car on the side of the road, turned the radio off and had a look in the file. There are photographs of outside the hospital gates with police tape saying "caution". I look to see that it is past 6:30pm, already, I start my car and drift off.

I finally reach Waylon park Psychiatric hospital and I park my car and it starts to rain......great! I get out of my vehicle grab my camera, notebook and pen and walk towards the gate. There is a little building beside the gate for when visitors or staff arrive, security opens the gate for them, but the gate was already open. I quickly walk inside the little building to see if there is anything inside, it was empty.

I start to write in My notebook until I hear a bang through the gates, I grab my camera out and walk towards the gate, I take a few steps towards the gate. Took a big breath, and walked through.

*****
Hope you guys enjoyed the beginning of "The Outlist".
I wonder whats going to happen next??!

Drink milk & stay strong💪💪😂
*****