005

Hyoyeon sighed deeply and looked straight the road. It was dark but soothing and calm. It was cold that night but she felt warm. She knew something's wrong with her. It feels like she had changed for good? Or no? She really doesn't know about one thing.

She can hear everything, the almost muted sounds and even the whispers she never really wanted to hear. It was confusing her and making her head ache, she just can't do anything about it.

It was all because of Jungkook's doing, for sure.

Her stoic face remained whilst hearing the footsteps beside her. It was not Jungkook's footsteps nor someone she knew for a long time. It must be him.

"When you like someone, you want them to like you back." It was chanted like a prayer which annoyed Hyoyeon but still remained her stoic face.

She fasten her walk and was close to running but she chose not to. It was not the best choice to make. It will only make things worse, especially for her.

"And because I like you, you will only like me, no one else other than me, Hyoyeon noona." With just a one blink of eye, her arms are caught by the man who is younger than her for about a year but still is strong enough and tall enough to stop Hyoyeon's improving strength.

She shut her eyes tightly, waiting for a magic to happen or at least Jungkook to save her because she never really had a good time fooling around with this boy. She can't push him off nor run away from him. He has that something that makes her want to be with him but at the same time wants to kill him.

"You should not be afraid of me. I am a good person, inside and out, noona." She chanted unusual prayers in her head and calmed her heart that was beating fast like it was going to explode any minute by now.

His voice scares her, his presence scares her too. Him beside her is just purely scaring her. Yet she can't do anything about it because one move, one mistake will kill her. Will end her life, will shorten her breath.

There is no such thing like a good person in this world. Everyone living in here is vicious, everything are evil in disguise. You just have to peel their masks off and reveal their true identity. There are no angels, only demons with white wings.

And him would be a great example of it.

He can look dumb at times, he can look cute at times but only Hyoyeon and his brother can see this dark side of him. A dark side which Hyoyeon will advise others not to dare a glance on it. And if this was a dream, she's now fighting her fears on her worst nightmare.

Now that she's on his arms.

"I miss you, I hope you miss me too. Because if no, I'll surely kill you."

Where is that guy when you need him?! She mentally scolded Jungkook on her head. She got her other hand off his grip and went to his cheek. She caressed it casually as if she really missed him like how he thought she would and showed him her eye smile and a loving stare.

"I miss you too, Taehyung. But do you really want to fight your own brother?" Her sweet voice lingered Taehyung's ear like a sweet honey.

It was nice to hear her voice, nice to feel her touch. It would almost be perfect if he could have her all at once without having his own brother to stop him.

"I am willing to fight him just for you, noona. If he could give you everything, I can kill everyone just for you and I guess, you wouldn't like that." He wrapped his tiny arms on her waist.