015

"What?" Hyoyeon asked out of confusion.

She was shocked by the sudden revelation told to her by Jungkook and she knew herself, she can trust no one but Jungkook.

"Princess, you are my princess, in our world, originally." Jungkook slowly said and walked towards Hyoyeon who's still in the state of shock.

Jungkook made a promise to his dad that he won't ever tell the princess and wake her sealed powers yet, but his princess looks so pitiful.

He loves Hyoyeon more than anything and anybody else, he's so much willing to give up his life just to let Hyoyeon live.

He's so much willing to turn his back to his father and clan, just to let Hyoyeon live happy.

Because Hyoyeon exactly, is his happiness.

"Our world?" Hyoyeon turned her face towards Jungkook who's now inches away from her.

Images are flashing back inside her mind and the back of her head is aching thoroughly that she held Jungkook's hand for support.

First, a blurry image of a guy towering over her and tickling her was sighted.

Second, a tall man with a crown held her body and carried her on his back.

Third, a woman in black is cooking for some food and smiled when she saw the figure of Hyoyeon coming near.

It all stopped into the third.

She felt her cheeks burn and her body light, her vision's getting reddish and her nails are getting longer. A black fang of hers came out from her tightly sealed mouth and only Jungkook knew what's happening.

Hyoyeon is a daughter of a demon and a vampire. She was widely accepted in their clan, she was the most powerful type of vampire and demon they could ever meet and her mother has refrained her to go see the other side of the world.

They had lived in a kingdom that was separated in two clans.

One that was owned by the Kim's and one that was owned by the Jeon's.

The Jeons, compared to the Kims are kinda weak hence, the leader of the Jeon has wooed a woman and gave birth to two boys in a year, Jungkook and Taehyung.

Both were alike, so much alike apart from their appearances but there's only this one thing.

Jungkook was cursed.

Their clan pushed him away even though he was the most powerful of them all, even though only Jungkook can lead the clan into the victory, they still pushed him away, just because, he was different from the others.

"Jungkook, I need to rest, I am sorry." Hyoyeon blurted out in her last consciousness before she fell on Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook smiled sadly, he looked at the arm where Hyoyeon was holding earlier and few more force, his skin will be ripped.

He held Hyoyeon and brought her near to his chest while carressing her small face, "I love you so much, even though we can't be together."

A tear dropped out of his eye.

All of the things he said about Hyoyeon being her queen, about transferring his powers to Hyoyeon and such were all lies. He didn't transfer anything, but only turned the switch on inside Hyoyeon to awaken her sealed powers and regain her lost memories.

If only his mother didn't curse him, if only his father didn't seal Hyoyeon's power, if only the clan he originally supposed to reign over has accepted him and his powers, if only they were just some normal human being living in the world.

He can truly be his king.

He was born with a different eye color, one with a blue color and one with a crimson color. Crimson was meant for destroying, killing and dirty works while the blue was meant for hunting the vampires.

Little did Mr. Jeon knew, the woman he wooed was a vampire hunter and that woman cursed the babies that will get out from her womb which was the reason of Mr. Jeon killing her in the process because only Jungkook received the curse.

The young Jungkook was booed around, was turned down by a lot of people. Everytime they see his other eye, they will push him around, bully him.

He has both powers like Hyoyeon, whilst Hyoyeon can change forms, Jungkook can change his powers.

He can kill any vampire with a blink of an eye, he can kill any human with a blink of an eye. Anyone but his brother, his brother just like him, except for the eye. Taehyung's eyes were normal, but his inner self was not.

Just like Jungkook, only difference was that one eye.

Unfair.

He can't drink any blood from a vampire and any human as it disgusts him because of his hunter side and only Hyoyeon's bloods suits his taste the best.

A demon and a vampire blood mixed was truly delicious for his buds.

Which was also the reason how the two met during their childhood.