Chapter 7 - Getting caught to mom

Hey there peeps! Sorry that I couldn't post an update for some time. Now that am back here, the updates will keep coming. However, I don't see any loving here. A few people vote on the chapters that I post and some hardly comment. Would love to see what you have to say.

Enjoy!!!!

**********************

The days kept moving on and Josh and I were getting closer. However, whenever I took his mobile, he would grab it from me and distract me with kisses and a long and hard session of love-making.

"Josh! What are you hiding on that phone that you don't want me to see?"

"There's nothing there my love. Why bother wasting time checking my phone when I could be in you?"

"But Josh, we are in the living room. My mom is in her room and could come out any moment. I don't want her seeing us...you know..."

"Fucking like rabbits?" Said Josh and laughed.

"Yeh. Something like that."

"Are you afraid of mommy dearest seeing her innocent little baby riding me like a bitch in heat or sucking me like she sucks a lolly or being licked dry down there?" I flooded in my G-string hearing these words.

We were in our living room watching a movie or once again pretending to watch a movie. At this point Josh slid his hands into my shorts and found me to be wet.

"My! My! My! What have we here? Someone's pussy is wet and needs me to lick her dry and fuck her till she can't take it anymore" he said and drew nearer to kiss me.

I just wanted him to go down on me or fuck me hard. He moved to work as if he read my mind.

Josh slid from the sofa and knelt in front of me. He slid my shorts down, took them completely off and threw them to a side. Next, he proceeded to part my legs and attack what was in between them.

"Oh my god! I would never get tired of the way you smell and taste, babe!"

He licked the pearl on my clit and that made me moan. I immediately forget my surroundings and I am pretty sure that Josh forgot it too.

His tongue flickered all over and then moved on to tongue-fuck me. I kept squirming all over, grabbed his head and drew him closer to my pussy.

"Argh! Suck it harder baby! Fuck my pussy with your big tongue" I screamed.

"Mmm... you like that babe?" Josh moaned and all I could do was just nod.

At once I felt a finger go in and I felt bliss. However, I wanted another finger in and just as on cue he put another finger of his in.

"Argh! Fuck!" I yelled. "Fuck me harder! Harder!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" thundered my mother. FUCK! I was right royally screwed. I knew that a life-time long lecture would follow.

"Oh my god, Mom! Have you ever heard about privacy?" I screamed back.

Josh was red in the face. He looked down sheepishly. My mother looked like she had seen a horror movie. I couldn't blame her. I'm sure she was bewildered by what she saw.

"Privacy? Is this the privacy you want? To be finger-fucked in our living room and god-knows what else?" she screamed back.

"Mrs. Marshall. I am so sorry. It was all my fault" Josh muttered. He genuinely looked sad.

"Joshua, I allowed you to my house and to date my daughter because I trusted you. She is just 18. What were you thinking? I think its best if you leave now."

*********************

So what do you think, peeps? Do you want to read further or should I stop writing this book?