CHAPTER 14 - An ethereal experience

Once inside and with my back pushed towards the shut door, Ezra proceeded to kiss me passionately, biting my lower lip, groaning and moaning as he devoured my mouth. Suddenly he pulled back.

'Where are my manners? Its your first time at my house and I haven't treated the lady the way I should have. What will you drink, babe? Wine? Beer? Juice?' he asked.

'I'll have some water, please', I said, not wanting to get drunk one more time and have to puke or pass out at his place.

'Water it is then for the lady,' he chuckled.

I was beginning to like him with every second that I spent with him. I finished my glass of water and set it on the counter and turned to watch him open the refrigerator and take a beer out for him. With the beer in his hand, he walked towards me leaving no room for personal space. He set his beer on the counter and leaned in to kiss my forehead, then my eyes, cheeks and finally settle for my lips.

The once wild and crazy caveman who drove me insane in his vehicle was now gentle and sweet...perhaps romantic? Without a moments hesitation, he lifted me up and set me on his kitchen counter and stood between my legs. He was undeniably hot. I clasped his face and kissed him once more, feeling my underwear pool in with my juices.

We deepened the kiss and the next thing I felt was his left hand on my breast and the other exploring my thigh and reaching higher and higher to the one place that I desired to be touched the most. The moment his fingers got in contact with my skin I let out a pleasurable moan which encouraged him to explore more. He parted my legs wide open and broke away from our kiss to see what he was touching.

'Oh fuck, your pussy is glistening with your juices, baby!' he exclaimed and bent down to take a good look at it. He blew his hot breath on it which earned him another moan. And then he attacked it.

A horny caveman replaced the romance that I felt and saw before. A hungry beast stood between my legs feasting on my juices like it would be the last thing he would eat in awhile. Ezra was a noisy eater and he made sure I knew that he enjoyed my pussy with grunts and moans and slushy noises. One  moment I felt his tongue on my clit pacing all over and the next moment I felt him gently bite my pussy lips.

'Ahhhh fuck..! Oh my god, I want to taste you every damn day and night baby. You taste so good,' he moaned when his head emerged to take in a breath before attacking my pussy viciously one more time with his lips.

I moaned and writhed in pleasure holding onto his head as he devoured me to no end. I suddenly felt my orgasm build up. Fuck! I was going to cum in his mouth. My body began to spasm while my legs lost its strength as my orgasm hit me hard and drove me to the point of madness. All the while, my caveman kept eating my pussy and slurping all my juices while I poured into his mouth. I don't remember saying anything sensible as I began to come into my senses. I think God spent some extra time in forming his mouth so that it could give unending pleasure. I was spent, but it wasn't over yet for me.

I was being undressed with great hurry while I just sat there gaining my strength. My legs were pushed wide open again and Ezra settled in between them. Then I felt his big straight cock at my entrance. He wet the head of his cock with my juices and slowly entered me. I threw my head back and held firmly onto the counter while he slowly introduced his cock into my pussy so it would adjust. It did hurt a bit but the pleasure was too much for me to be thinking of the pain.

Fuck fuck fuck! I was spent but he still made sure to give me enough pleasure to keep me wanting for more. In and out he moved, as the noises of our fuck fest grew louder and the smell of our sex grew greater. The kitchen reeked of our sex and it turned me on even more. We fell into a great rhythm, our bodies moving forward to meet each other (my hips thrusting forward to meet his pounding) when suddenly he pulled out of me and thrust in deep making me gasp. 

I gasped in surprise at this sudden entrance when he grabbed my chin in his hands and brought me close to his face. 

''Don't close your eyes, Sarah! I want you to look at me while you feel my cock pound in you. I want you to feel every inch of me go in that beautiful body of yours and I want you to know that I own your body right now.''

This man was sex on legs. I remember feeling my insides prepare for a second earth shattering orgasm as my walls clenched his cock tight. 

'Don't cum till I ask you to, Sarah! I told you that your body belongs to me now and you will not cum till I ask you to. Do you understand?''

I nodded my head in response but I was not sure I could live up to my promise. 

The pounding grew faster and faster while my patience drew thinner and thinner and the will to hold on to my orgasm grew shorter. 

I knew he was close because his breath became ragged and his eyes were moist. 

''Fuck, Sarah! I want you to cum for me, baby! Cum on my cock. I want to feel your juices roll down my cock as I shoot inside of you baby!''

I needed no second telling. I remember just letting go and feeling absolute euphoria engulf me as my orgasm hit me. The next thing I knew was Ezra shooting a thick load of cum in me. 

In a few seconds we were done. Worn out. Blissful. I let go of him and lay down on the counter catching my breath. A sweaty, yet sexy Ezra was recovering his energy laying his head between my legs. I felt his breath on my sex and a combination of our juices poured down from between my pussy onto the counter. 

I was too tired to care. But I knew Ezra had other plans. Who knew the neighbour would be Adonis and a sex god!