Chapter Two

Carmine's P.O.V

First day of normal school since i was 5, being who i am i tend to move around a lot, so my father home schooled me. I'm really excited, i can't wait to get to meet new people, and some that Ive known for years. Like, Elena Gilbert. she was my idol when i was younger, i wanted to be just like her. I know, you would think that i would want to be more like Caroline, but no i wanted to be her best friend. Sometimes i would wish that i had been Elena's sister instead. getting dressed i put on a a blue flowery one shoulder dress with a brown belt at the waist with a ruffle along the top part and my cowboy boots. i put on my tan feather earrings and slip on my watch before going to put on some mascara and light lipstick and grab my bag. i don't even bother looking in the mirror, this isn't my usual look and i know i will hate what i see, but i thought i would give myself a complete new start, minus the Vampire hunter thing, that will ALWAYS remain.

walking out of my room i head into the kitchen to see Caroline eating an apple. i open the fridge and grab the mil and pour myself a glass. i drink it quickly trying to get out of the house before mom comes in and starts to talk to me. if there is one thing i hate more than vampires its my mom. she was never there for me, never even tried. not that i would have wanted her to anyways. all that mattered to her was that she had Caroline and that's it, i was always nothing to her. going to walk out the door I'm stopped my Caroline.

"Where are you going?" she asks

"School?" i reply

"Not yet, I'm not ready and I'm driving you." she says

"Who said i wanted a drive from you?" i ask

"I did, now lets go." she says grabbing her purse and running past me to the door

"I thought you said you weren't ready?" i ask

"Your right!" she says walking back in the house for a mere second before she was out again

"Can we just get there so i can get away from you." i state

"Okay look, i don't know who you think you are but your little attitude needs to get lost! Unless you want to find yourself walking to school instead, which is a long walk just so you know!" she exclaims

"Whatever." i say turning my head to look out the window, she was such a bitch.

we pull up to the school and i get out of the car as fast as i can making a run for it to the office. i walk in and start to register in all of my classes.

Caroline's P.O.V

Who does that little brat think she is! that's all i can think about as i bring myself back to what she had said ony minutes before. "Can we just get there so i can get away from you." GEEZ next time she can walk to school. who says that to a person? Carmine, that's who. getting out of my car i go to meet Tyler, Bonnie, Jeremy and Elena by the front doors.

"Hey Elena, Bonnie, Jermey. Hi Tyler.." i say wrapping my arms around him as to give him a hug. he kisses the top of my head

i hear Elena gasp and turn to face her. "Whats wrong?" i ask

"Over there." she says pointing behind me

i turn to see Stefan with some blond bimbo, i zone in to hear better.

"I want you to make sure Elena doesn't leave the building." he says in a tormenting voice

"I will not let Elena leave the building." the girl says

i find myself gasping and i turn to Elena, "What?" she asks

"I'll text you." i say pulling out my phone and texting her what i had just heard