THE END! part 2

Jessi's POV 

we were almost at the table where James Arthur was sitting. he looked gorgeous in his blue shirt that his tatooed arms looked amazing inside. 

he was sitting there looking so chilled until we came to the table, his eyes lit up like a christmas tree. im sure he is looking at rosie but then his attention turned to me and he did a double take before saying "hey there beautiful, whats your name?" he showed me a cheeky smile and waited for me to reply. i was stunned and couldn't answer. why did he have to be so perfect!! his beautiful blue eyes we staring me up and down, he slowly wet his lips with his tongue which sent my mind racing. how i long to kiss his lucious lips and feel his warm strong body up against me.

"JESSI?" i got snapped out of my fantasy, omg gosh Rosie why would you do that? "Jessi what a pretty name, for a pretty girl" he winked at me before he signed a picture for me. he gave it to and i read it, it said "Jessi will you go go on a date with me? love from James Arthur'. he looked at me eagerly. Rosie read the writing over my shoulder and said to James "of course she will, as long as i get a date with Niall". i didn't hear a word she said, i was too busy staring at James while he looked down at his shirt nervously. i can't believe it, James Arthur is nervous about a date with ME!?? he could have any girl in the world yet he chooses me.in my tiny mouse voice i say "okay james sure", he looks up at me "really?" "does this answer your question?" i leant across the table and my lips brushed against his. he pulled me closer and our lips smashed together, the whole world slipped away while sparks exploded and our feelings multiplied. omg im kissing James Arthur!! he broke our kiss and he grabbed my hand and said "come with me, bring your friend someone is waiting for me". Rosie squealed and pushed me towards James. he re-grabbed my hand and we ran out of the back door.  

we came across 9 people. "hello there girls, im Harry" the boy with curley hair greeted us. "of COURSE we know who you are!! One Direction!!" Rosie screamed. there was 4 faces we didn't know. a blonde girl spoke "hey im Perrie, Zayn's fiancee, this is Danielle, Liam's girlfriend, Emmie who Louis' girl and Brooke who is Harry's. who are you?".  

before we had time to speak James jumped in "this is Rosie, im hoping Niall might like her". Rosie pretty much passed out and Niall ran to her. "and this is Jessi, my girlfriend" he turned to me, gave me a dazzling smile and leant in for another kiss. "not this time baby, who said i was your girlfriend?" i winked at him and then he wrapped his arms around waist while he kissed up and down my neck. "so you won't be my girlfriend?". 

"i never said that" 

"so will you be my girlfriend?" 

"James Arthur i........

if you don't know this is jimmay, hey there;) so liking it so far?