Episode 7

"Wake up, loser," that familiar annoying voice rang through my head.

My eyes snapped open instantly, revealing my friend Yuko and her sidekick.

"What do you want," I spat at Karin.

"We have the final exams today,"Yuko said excitedly as she held Karin's mouth closed.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot for a moment," I shrieked as I jumped out of my bedding.

"If it weren't for us, you would've still been an average old villager," Karin muttered.

"Shut up! You always have something to say," I hissed as I grabbed my dress and my shinobi belt.

"Well stop giving me so many reasons to speak," Karin smirked.

"Gentle Fist!"

As I attempted to hit her , she deflected my palm.

"You aren't the only one who's been training...I've learned taijitsu from the Inuzuka clan," she smirked as she ran out of the room.

"Have you been learning taijitsu secretly too," I asked Yuko with narrowed eyes as I buttoned my belt.

"N-no! W-why would you ask such a silly question," Yuko stammered.

"From who," I sighed.

"...the...family," she said below a whisper.

"You said family...not clan, so then that means that you've known this style for a while now," I said distantly.

She gave me a somber look, then it hit me.

"Yuko! You didn't?!"

"I had to! It was requirement for all Furenjin clan members to learn from them," Yuko said panicked.

"Whatever," I said as I rushed out the doors.

"Neji! Lady Hinata!"

"We're leaving," Neji said as he brushed past me.

"Rude...hello to you too," I snapped as he continued walking.

"I...I-I'm sorry about him," Hinata said as she walked past me.

"What the heck was that all about," Karin asked as she landed next to me.

"I don't know, nor do I care...we have exams to take," I smiled as I sprinted towards the door.

"Wait for us," Yuko shouted after me.

"Keep up! It shouldn't be that hard," I said as I leapt into the air, landing on top of the buildings.

"Aw yeah! This is more like it," Karin blurted as she dashed past me.

"You two won't have any energy left for the exams at this rate," Yuko said as she dashed to my side.

"No we won't! We got this in the bag," Karin grinned.

"Yeah, we have nothing to fear," I smiled as we continued dashing over the buildings.

"Look! There's the ninja academy," Karin shrieked as she practically flew ahead.

"Wait up," I called after her , but she was too far to hear me.

"Oh well, let's go..." Yuko smiled.

"Okay."

We descended from the air, landing a few feet in front of the school entrance.

"I wonder if everyone we've met is here," Yuko said as we walked inside the academy.

"There's Kiba," Karin said happily as she raced to a guy holding a puppy.