Prologue

-Gabriella Summer-

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED I did my happy dance, then I heard a voice in my head 'Happy birthday Gabriella Summer' I stopped and thought 'who are you' the girl in my head laughed and said 'I am your wolf, my name is Morgan Sky, of course you can always call me Morry' I just nodded.

Then I heard my sister yell. "Gabs get your butt down here! your going to be late if you don't come down now!"
My sisters name was Heather Summer. She is a werewolf too I live with her and her boyfriend.

His name is Nate Keller. I hate him he hits on girls all the time... I don't know why my sister can't feel that though... because your mate doesn't even have to be flirting with another female to have that relationship with the other person pushing on your bond... anyway I am sure if someone got a hold of his phone and looked on contacts 99.9% would be other females...

I have even witnessed him having FUN wink wink with another female wolf in their house. I ditched school for one day and came into the house and he was IN one of my sister's friends. I think her name was Kat or Rat... something I don't remember but he got mad at me for ditching school and then he said "If you ditch school you will never be smart and your mate will never want you... and this will not be mentioned to my Heather or you will pay..."
yea so that's why I hate him so much... HATE ISN'T EVEN A STRONG ENOUGH WORD.

I got dressed and went down the stairs... ew... Nate had my sister sitting on the kitchen counter her legs wrapped around him and I could see his hands inching into her shorts... gross... then I broke their kiss by saying "I can hear my wolf now" Heather was panting then she moved him so she could get off of the counter and came to me and said "that's a great we start when you get home I will teach you how to shift after we have dinner with the alpha" I pretended to care and began to walk to school.

A/N
Did you guys like it? If you did vote if you didn't comment on what I could have done better I love reading all of your comments! 😋