30-Yin yang

Gabriella's pov 

  Its been a few days since the incident I haven't spoken to Zane much but he's been trying his best to improve security we've been staying in the pack house with 95% of the guard's patrolling the outside.

Today we sat in the office with a few of the ranks planning our next move I'm still up for being bait but Zane refuses to leave me out of his sight after what happened a few days ago, so that idea was instantly swiped off of the table.

My thoughts were distributed as Zane brakes the silence with another idea but before he can even mutter under his breath the room falls dark and all the guards collapse in one swift moment with no warning,

I jump up goosebumps attacking my skin as the room becomes cold, Zane wastes not a second rushing to my side holding me in a protective stance. a dark figure white skin and dark cloths phases through the dark  study  door with a sinister smirk on his face not so much at me but directed at Zane, when words leave his mouth leaving the silence shattered... it sends shivers down my spine.

"Hello brother how pleasant to see you and look you found your little she wolf what a shame her demise is so close by my hands , i'm guessing our "parents" didn't inform you or any one of their first child i mean why would they, they looked at me as if i'm some unstoppable monster , but i'm not i was a little boy when they left me at the age of 4 to be exact I just wanted to be loved and accepted by my family."

I could see the anger boiling in Zanes eyes as he clung to me acting as to protect me from his apparent brother

"its impossible I'm the eldest I don't know who you are or what you are but you need to leave and never come near us again" I hear the venom in his voice as he shakes with anger

"that's no way to speak brother but if you insist I'll take my leave but I can promise you, you will see me again brother on the battle field. When that day comes I'll kill your little whore and achieve my full potential just you wait"

before Zane could respond the figure dissapears into the darkness everything returns to normal the gaurds wake up and the rooms illuminated everyone shares a gaze of confusion worried about what just happened. Zane wraps his arms around me pulling me close.