Chapter One - April 7th 2016

Hey guys, this is My..... Journal? I don't really know, but I'm going to put what happens in here. This is really personal, so I'm not going to say my name or anything. 6 years ago  from now, I had a little sister named Lizzi. Her real name was Elizabyth Rose. This book is real and all of these events have happened. Lizzi was from my biological father's side of the family. Today would be her birthday, except she is dead. Last night and this morning, I cried my heart out I was and am still devastated. She was found dead on November 27th 2010 at 9 A.M. locked in an attic. She was starved, Raped, and burned. she disappeared on November 18th and wasn't found until that day. she was only 4 years old, turning 5. I was young, But my heart was broken all the same. on her 4th birthday, her best friend gave her a necklace that had a yellow flower in it and Lizzie gave me the necklace saying that it was passed on from one best friend to another. I then gave her a hug and cried because I loved her so much and would do anything for her. I loved my sister more than anything in the world. I have only been to my biological father's house maybe 20 times then. I don't ever talk to anyone about Lizzie, But I decided to write about her here. I don't usually write about her in  my diary because when I read it, It'll only make me cry. My papa died around that time, and my mom didn't know about Lizzie and she thought that me crying was about that. I kept saying that it was my fault and she kept saying no it wasn't. I couldn't talk to anyone about it because it would make me cry more. I can't talk to anyone about her because of that reason. I really do feel like it's my fault that she's gone. She asked me to stay with her that night and I said no and just called her a scaredy cat that's afraid of the dark and walked out into my room. What I didn't know at that time was that that would be that last time I would see Lizzi. I can still hear her saying the prayer that is now my favorite prayer in the whole world 'Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep, may angels watch me through the night, and wake me with the morning light amen.' But, I guess that he didn't care. I believe in god up until the next morning. That's when she was gone.