Chapter one

I woke up at 12. Ugh. I missed breakfast and lunch. I knew today was going to be hard.I walked down stairs in my black nightgown and lion slippers phill lent me. My family and Dan were sat at the table looking at me. "What's with the straight faces?" I said slowly.
" Darling candy," said my mom sarcastically " Nothing honey."
I passed them and headed to the kitchen. I always know why they act weird when I come downstairs with my hair extensions and dye in. Dan followed me. I made a mug of coco and covers it with wipped cream. Dan hugged my shoulder. "Babe," he whispered, " Have you thought about moving yet?"," You know to start a life and a family?"
"I'm tired, we'll talk late k?"
"K,"Dan replied. I walked up with my coco and sat on my bed. I drank my coco and wiped my chocolate mustache off and stood up.Then, I got dressed. Here is my outfit|I glued my black thick eye lashes on over my blue eye shadow.

I kept it easy today

I kept it easy today. I walked downstairs again and my parents bugged  me to eat something. I grabbed an ice pop and me and Dan left like a flash. We got in my car ( white rover) and Drove to the park.
" I'm so tired of living at my moms house with my boyfriend," I said to Dan as I stopped for traffic lights.
" Shall we move?"said Dan,
"Yeah, but were?"
"Umm..,"
"I could talk to my gran in Indiana,"
"That would be awesome!"
"But we need the money,"
We walked up the park holding The hands. I got a lot of people looking and staring at me. We sat on the park bench. And descused the situation. My parents would never support me and Dan so there was only one thing to do... Dan and I returned home and went to my room. I packed my bags. I took my Nike backpack and filled it with money and photos also food and drink. I took my bomber jackets and my boots.

 I took my bomber jackets and my boots

Dan took a different approach to this. He took his duffet bag full of goodies. "I know a train that will take us straight to the station in Indiana and a ferry that leaves when we arrive," said Dan looking at trains on his iPod 6s touch.
"Cool, let's take that one then," I said swelling up. "Are we actually doing this," I said starting to tear.
Dan hugged me and sighed yes.
I climbed slowly downstairs and stole my brothers wallet with his credit card in. We paid for the ferry and train and we booked a meal at pizza world for when we arrived there on Thursday. I packed all my chargers and apple products too. We walked slowly down stairs. "Remember, play it cool..." Said Dan quietly.
I looked scared. We passed my brother. I couldn't help it. I ran to my mom and hugged her tightly. "Honey, what on earth is rong with you!"she screamed loudly. She is very rough. She has black hair in a pixie cut and red lipstick on all the time.
My mom pushed me away and walked out. I cried a small amount. He held my arm  and pulled me away. It's hard to leave Canada but what life is here...