Caught Making Out

Kanato-kun and I got caught making out by his brother Laito. He may be my best friend but the perv can be a bit annoying at times. Kanato actually set his hair on fire for interrupting his time with me.

Kanato: * smiles innocently * What? I just wanted some time  with you Ana-chan. Nee, right Teddy?

Me: Ok Kanato-kun. Now to the scenarios!!~~~

~~~~~~~~

Shu Sakamaki~

        A few days after finding Laito and his Girlfriend making out, you and Shu were just laying on the couch in the music room like usual till Shu decided to kiss the top of your head since you were laying down on his chest. When he did that you looked up to smile at him and give him a kiss on the cheek. He however had other plans. When you got close enough he gave you a full length kiss. You, of course, returned it and when he licked your bottom lip you gladly gave him entrance. He allowed you to explore his as well. After a while of doing that, and of course pulling back for breath and going back to it, you had just been doing that for about fifteen minutes straight. What you didn't notice was that Reiji and his girlfriend had come in the last minute of you two making out. " Shouldn't you do that where no one else can see you two? " When you heard a voice you immediately pulled back and finally saw Reiji and his girlfriend, who was blushing madly, standing at the doorway. " .......Why are you here anyway........? " " I came to tell you two that dinner is ready. Let's go (Reiji's girlfriend name ). " " O-ok " When they left you buried your face in Shu's chest out of embarrassment. He merely chuckled at your reaction and kissed your head again before you two left to go to dinner.

~~~~~~~~

Reiji Sakamaki~

        After finding Shu and his girlfriend making out the other day, you would occasionally get flustered when seeing either one of them. Today you were reading and Reiji was doing an experiment. You didn't really like trying them, but on occasion he would ask or you would get curious and try one. Little did you know that Reiji wasn't paying attention to the potion at all and instead watching you read. He loved how you looked when you got into the book you were reading. He went over to your seat and lifted you up bridal style and sat down in the chair you were in and set you on his lap. You immediately started blushing and when you looked at Reiji, he kissed you full on the lips slipping his tongue in without permission. You kissed back and participated in the dominance battle which he won. After exploring your mouth he let you explore his. When you finished he parted away and went to your neck to look for your sweet spot. Before he found it, however, Kanato and his girlfriend came in to ask you to help them make some cakes. " Eep!! Don't look Panda!!! " She covered her panda bear's eyes as if they could actually see and Kanato did the same with his teddy bear. " What do you want Kanato and ( Kanato's girlfriend name )?" " We wanted to ask for some help with baking some cakes. We were trying to bake everyone a cake with different frosting. But I think we'll ask Ayato-san and ( Ayato's girlfriend name). Right Kanato-kun? " " Right ( Kanato's girlfriend name )-chan. Nee Teddy that was improper of Reiji to do, don't you think? " And with that they left, leaving you blushing madly and bewildered. Reiji just chuckled and lifted you up and set you back in the seat to continue with his potion. You couldn't help but smile a little as you continued reading. You and him stayed in comfortable silence till you had to leave with everyone else.

~~~~~~~~

Ayato Sakamaki~

        After finding Subaru and his girlfriend making out you would smirk and tease them about it from time to time. Today you and Ayato were practicing basketball, which you were getting better at, for about the fifth time. " Ayato-kun! I'm tired!!!!!!" " Fine. Let's take a break. " As you and Ayato sat next to each other in a nice silence till Ayato kissed you. You kissed back and when he licked your top lip you teased him and denied him entrance. When you didn't let him in he pushed you down to the ground and pinned you. When he did that you gasped and he took his chance and slipped his tongue into your mouth, exploring it. You two would've went farther if you didn't hear someone. " Nfu~ This is sort of like when Shu and his girlfriend found us!~ Right Bitch-chan?~ Nfu~ " You both looked you and sawLaito and his girlfriend a few feet away. " Shut up and stop calling me that Laito-kun! " Ayato growled and got up and walked back to the mansion with you till you had to leave with the girls to make sure they got home like usual.

~~~~~~~~

Kanato Sakamaki~ 

        After finding Reiji and his girlfriend and washing both Teddy and Panda's eyes you two were having a tea party and you didn't notice that there was a little bit of frosting on your lips. When Kanato noticed he merely leaned over and kissed you while licking your lips also asking for entrance. You let him in after a second or two of shock. He explored your mouth then let you explore his. After a while of that Kanato got bored of that and separated your lips going down to your neck almost immediately finding your sweet spot. When he did you moaned quietly hoping that none of the brothers would find you two. Fate however didn't listen and in came Subaru and his girlfriend. " Oi! Hwhat do you two think your doing?! " You both parted but not so far away. You saw that they both were blushing madly and giggled nervously. They left a few seconds later out of embarrassment and you two were left alone again to continue the tea party till you had to leave.

~~~~~~~~

Laito Sakamaki~

        The day after finding Ayato and his girlfriend making out you and Laito were watching a movie and you were laying down in Laito's lap. His hand was massaging your thigh and soon enough he decided to kiss you. He skillfully slipped his tongue into your mouth and took control of the kiss. You kissed back but a bit too late. After a while he separated your lips and trailed them down your neck till he got to your sweet spot right above your collar bone. You heard the door open and quickly pulled away to see Shu and his girlfriend standing there. Both of them looked unsurprised and merely told you two that it was time for them all to go home. You left after a quick goodbye and a few minutes of teasing. You were blushing the entire time when you were being teased.

~~~~~~~~

Subaru Sakamaki~

        Even though the both of you weren't really the ones who showed your affection out in public you would make up for it in private. After an entire day of shopping you and Subaru were in his room occasionally giving each other a peck on the lips. Subaru got tired of the pecks and kissed you while licking your bottom lip asking for entrance. You gladly let him in but before it could get anymore heated Ayato and his girlfriend came in. You both blushed bright red and after a few days of teasing from both they got over it. Now you have learned to either lock the door or find a better private area.

~~~~~~~~

Well then I hope you like it!!! And sorry about the wait! I would've updated earlier but I had to go to a wedding. Well I'm off!!! Baiiiiiii!!!!!!~~~~~~~~ I'm going to eat some cake now. * leaves to go eat some chocolate cake *🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫