Yes, Master Fuentes?

The loud music of the club pounded in my ears. I've been here for months, and I still come alone. I can't seem to find a Master who wants a freshly trained Sub.

Master Way trained me along with his Sub Frank. He's strict enough to train well, but not break the sub. But I guess it wasn't enough.

There was one Master that I had my eye on though. Master Fuentes. He is said to be a tyrant in the bedroom, and a sadist. But, his masculinity makes me want to drop to my knees and serve him. He's currently a free agent, but you can't just go up to any master and submit to them. They have to approach you, and so far he hasn't.

I sighed and took a sip of my drink. Maybe I shouldn't have such high standards. Master Sykes was a great Master, and he isn't as intense in the bedroom. But that's the thing, I want intense. I want someone to hurt me, use me, and control me the way I know Master Fuentes can.

"Kellin!" Master Way exclaimed. "I have a favor to ask."

I love Gerard so much. He was an amazing master, but he couldn't really punish me because I love pain. He isn't a sadist, he didn't understand my need for pain.

"Sure, Master Way. Anything for you." I smiled brightly at him, I'm glad I actually have something to do.

"Well, it's short notice, but Master Barakrat had to pull his demonstration because Alex got sick. Everyone was looking forward to their pain demonstration." He gave me a hopeful smile. "But I know one sadist and one masochist that would work amazingly together."

I give him a skeptical look. "Who is the sadist I'll be submitting to?"

"Master Fuentes," he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. My heart just about stopped. I would get to submit to Master Fuentes! I know he would be able to give me what I need in the play room.

"When do we start?" I wanted to just run over and kneel for him, but I know we still have to go over rules and such.

"It's seven now, and the demonstration is at nine. I figured this would give you time to get well acquainted with your temporary Master." I tried to ignore the tone in his voice, and focus more on the fact that I would soon be screaming under Master Fuentes.

"You'll meet him in the back office to go over rules and expectations, then you'll be in showroom six for your demonstration."

I thanked him profusely and practically ran to the back office. I was overly excited and hard as a rock. I wasn't even chained or kneeling and I was ready to cum just thinking of what that man could do to me.

When I got to the office, I knocked timidly. I heard a deep 'Come in'.

I gingerly opened the door, eyes down, and hands behind my back like I was taught.

"Master Way sent me. We are to go over rules and expectations for tonight's scene." I could feel his strong gaze on me, but I didn't dare look up. I wanted to show him how well I was trained.

"Look at me," he commanded. I quickly obeyed. "Do you have your limit sheet?"

"Yes, sir. It is currently in my file behind you." I'm glad Master Way chose this office, it would have been awkward to tell him I didn't have my information with me.

He grabbed my folder with a contemplative look on his face. He smiled at points and frowned at others, but I couldn't tell if he was happy with me or not.

"So, you like pain?" I was back looking at the ground. I wasn't ready for this, but I wanted it so bad. It felt as if my throat was closing.

"Yes sir, very much."

"Look at me, Pet. I don't like to repeat myself." I looked up into his chocolate brown eyes with hope and hesitation. I knew I could handle this.

"There are ten basic rules that I have, but for each sub I have 15. The last five are made was we play with each other more. Since this is a temporary thing, we won't have to make the new rules. You will be given a list of my basic rules.  As for expectations, I have few. I expect you to know your safe words and to use them accordingly, I expect you to have a high limit as your file suggest. I expect you to know that I will not take it easy on you, as you were trained under Way and he's one of the best. And finally, I expect you to have fun with this." At the end he gave me a megawatt smile, one that had my heart stuttering and my breath leaving me.

"Yes sir, I understand and accept your expectations." I was surprised that I could even say that.

"Great. Now, show me what I'll be playing with."

I turned around for him and bent over, showing off my plump bottom. I felt him grab my ass, squeezing and kneeling it in his hands. It took a lot for me not to moan out in pleasure.

"Very nice, I like this. I'll like it even more when it's all red and bruised from my whipped and floggers." He gave my ass a quick smack.

"Here are the rules, I want you to study them and be back here at eight thirty if you want to sign for the scene." I turned and grabbed the list from him with a smile that he returned.

"Thank you for your time sir. I will be sure to review your rules and expectations." I smiled again and left the room.

"Wait!" Vic called out before I could leave.

"Yes sir?"

"Are you a free agent? I don't like to touch other people's property."
He gave me a hopeful look, which shocked me.

"I'm completely open for play, sir."
And with that, I sealed my fate.
*********

Master Fuentes's rules for play:

1) The sub will address me as 'sir' until told otherwise or collard.

2) The sub will obey direct orders quickly.

3)The sub will remain quiet until told otherwise or safe-wording.

4) The sub will ask permission to cum, failure to do so will result in the withholding of orgasms in the next play session.

5) The sub will be mine and mine alone. I do not share.

6) The sub will allow me complete control over its body. I can do what I want, dress it how I want, and touch it whenever I please.

7) The sub will thank me for any and all punishments.

8) The sub is willing and ready whenever I may need them.

9) The sub will use its safe words responsibly.

10) The sub is willing to take any and all pain that I will inflict, if it does not enjoy pain it will not approach me for play. 

Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in a punishment of my choosing.

-Master Fuentes

I signed right under his name.