Let's Play

I knelt in showroom six, knees aching and back hurting but I didn't move. I have been sitting here for about thirty minutes, naked, waiting for Master Fuentes to come.

Just then, I hear the door open and heavy footsteps make their way to me. I sit stiffer than I already was - if possible. This is it.

"Welcome all. I am Master Fuentes, a seasoned Dom of eight years. Here as my temporary submissive is Kellin Quinn, a new sub trained last year. Today we will be showing you pain play. It's a very delicate subject because pleasure pain and punishment pain all depends on the sub. As a Master who enjoys inflecting pain, I've learned to read signs and to play on them. I will show you how with our first item: the riding crop."

I wanted to groan at the low level pain device, but I don't make a sound. I was well aware the Master Way was out there, and I wanted to show Master Fuentes that I'm a great sub.

"I want you up in first position, Slut." I obeyed quickly. Standing with my legs shoulder width apart, hands behind by back, chest and ass out on display.

Master Fuentes circles me slowly, I watched as his expensive looking shoes came in and out of my field of vision.

"Some may say that the riding crop is a basic pain tool. I would have to disagree. The riding crop is best for sensory play that doesn't involve loosing any senses."

He lightly ran the riding crop over my skin. The feel of the cold letter along with my anticipation for tonight caused my skin to break out in goosebumps.

"Notice how the submissive gets excited? The riding crop is more of the promise of pain, and not actual pain. It gets them prepare for more advanced tools."

He lightly his me with the riding crop in various places.  The sensation of the leather hitting my skin stung in the best way. I tried hard not to make a sound.

"You may speak, Pet. I want to hear how much you love this." He whispered in my ear. I moaned loudly.

He started to tease my ass with the long tool, leaving stinking hits whenever he felt.

"Now, when you really want to tease them, use a device like this to hit their most sensitive area."  He brought the crop around and, with a quick flick, he brought it down several times over my balls. I almost came. "It always gets them going." A chuckle.

"Now, moving on to something more advanced. The whip. It's important that the master knows how to control the whip. It has to hit precisely and accurately."

He tied my hands up to the roof. I could feel him behind me. My legs stayed unbound. I was open and ready for anything.

"Based on each sub, is what bases the force needed for the whip. This sub is a masochist, so the force will be higher."

The first crack scared the hell out of me. I didn't even feel that pain at first. Master Way never hit me that hard. I loved this so much.

"You don't want them to bleed, but you want that deep red to show. Maybe even leave a bruise."

He hit me seven more times, the pain blossomed from each spot he hit. I loved it. I was a moaning, shaking mess.

"You like that slut?" He taunted me.

"Yes sir, I love it." My voice was shaky, and gruff.

"I know you do." He continued to hit me, he had hit me about twenty times. My back was stinging. I moaned louder in pleasure.

"See how hard the little slut is? That's how you know you've gotten the right amount of pain." He stopped hitting me.

"But there is too much pain." He gave a sadistic chuckle. "I could get out the Vampire Gloves, but that could get a little......messy."
I wanted those gloves, I've heard of the sensory damage they could do to you. But, he's the master.

"I just have to go with the Tigress Whip." He took my chains off, and rubbed all the kinks out of my shoulder with gentle hands. I was ready to burst and his hands on me were not helping.

"Bend over the whipping bench, don't you dare move or I will tie you down." He gave me an evil glare that had me squirming under him. Master Fuentes is so amazing.

"Now like the whip, the Tigress can break skin of not used properly. Wielded wrong and the submissive will be scared and apprehensive of future play. Again, the amount of force put behind this tool greatly depends on the sub. This tool is often used on pain sluts like this to achieve sub space."

The first hit hurt more than the whip. This was next level pain play. Why hasn't I experienced this before? My ass stung in the best way.

The felt few hit had me flying. I was moaning like crazy and ready to cum.

"To really enhance the pleasure in pain play, you can add a vibrating cock ring. Ignoring the subs need to cum offers another constant type of pain. It helps to enhance the overall experience." He came over and slipped the ring onto my cock. I groaned in pleasure.

"The stimulation mixed with the pain has the sub ready to cum in seconds. But, of course, they can't cum without permission. Adding that pain I was talking about before." He continued to hit me with the Tigress and I couldn't think straight.

"Tigers balm is also amazing for pain play, it prevents orgasms for ten minutes." He came over and smooth the Tigers balm on my cock. The burning sensation threw me over the edge. I couldn't thing, I could barely breath. All I knew was that I wanted more pain, and I wanted it now.

*******
The next thing I remember is waking up in a bed with voices over me. 

"Said a pain session, not to break him!" Master Way yelled above me.

"I didn't break him! He went into sub space." Master Fuentes. Why is he here?

I groaned in pain. My back hurts, and so does my ass. What the hell happened?

"Oh good! He's awake." Master Way exclaimed.

I opened my eyes and I realized I was in my old sub room, Master Way was standing over me with Master Fuentes.

"What happened?" I asked hesitantly. "Did I displease you Master Fuentes?"

"Not at all, Kellin. You went into sub space, which can be dangerous. We had to end it." He gave me a gentle look.

"What's sub space?" I've never heard of that before.

"Sub space is a state of complete euphoria. The sub experiences new highs and they are often out of it for hours. In sub space, the submissive isn't thinking straight and can ask for too much. They don't feel pain, only pleasure. "  He explained as if he were a textbook.

I couldn't wrap my mind around it. I went into this space that's better than an orgasm? How?

"I'd say that you barely scratched the surface of his true potential the whole time you trained him." Vic smirked to himself, like he had some private joke he couldn't tell us about.

"He really is a pain slut." That had me blushing and looking down.

"I want to train with him personally. To see how high his pain tolerance is." My head snapped upset his words. I looked at him, wide eyed and hopeful.

"Y-you do? I didn't displease you sir?" 

"Of course not. It's a complement to my pride to have a submissive reach sub space so easily. If I can sub space you with the Tigress and tigers balm, them imagine what I could do with something like The Zeus combined with The Edge Dragon Kiss Whip?"

Master Way looked shocked.

"But.... Vic ......you've never collared a sub without at least five play sessions."

"I know what I do Gerard, but I want this sub. I know this one has potential." He gave me a smile. And in that moment, I was in paradise.