2.0

Ren's words gave me chills. They were so tempting. I could be his, I was always his. I just lost a grip of his heart and Idris just got in the way...

No, no, no, no. I can't deal with this. Idris is my best friend. How will she feel? I'm not the type of girl who likes to hurt others. Idris doesn't deserve this, any of this. Who wants to have their heart broken and then broken again. If she talks to me about it, then I have support her. And anything horrible that she says, I have to agree on. I have to pretend Ren is an emotionless jerk. But that would be lying. No! That's not me at all. I straightened my blanket and looked up to the ceiling. I'm so conflicted. What am I going to do? My phone buzzed and I jumped up. I went over to my drawer and slowly took it. I sat in the nearest chair, closed my eyes then answered it.

"Hello?"

My voice cracked. Typical.

"Are you okay?"

It was Idris.

"Yeah, I'm fine just have a little runny nose."

"Oh I'm sorry...I broke up with Ren"

Wait. What.

"Idris what happened?"

She laughed a little bit.

"I fell in love with someone else."

I guess Idris beat Ren to it. They have been dating for almost a year. Have they been lying about their emotions all along? Has Idris been cheating on Ren? Ren did liked to spend a lot of time with me.

Then there was Idris. She is the type of person who will drag you to parties. She's reckless and caring. Crazy and amazing. She would lead you to to things you would never think of doing. Like Ren said, he wasn't himself when he was with Idris. I mean the last year or so has been so uncomfortable. Every time Idris would kiss Ren it would feel like another stab to my heart. And every time they would go on dates I would feel like an idiot. I was literally the third wheel. But in this case the first wheel wants to be with the third wheel.

"So, what about Ren?"

I asked.

"Lets talk about that tomorrow, I need my beauty sleep."

She said as She ended with a yawn.

"Alright. Tomorrow."

What the hell am I doing?

"Bye"

And with that I hung up and jumped back into bed.