3.0

After the nerve-racking talk with Idris, I decided to let all my emotions travel to my journal. I grabbed the nearest sharpie and my leather journal. I ended up writing a story of some sort. It went a little like this:

"I fell into garden with many different flowers, yet they were all the same and they didn't understand me. They followed the sun and danced with the wind. They talked in many different dialects, none like mine. I looked around for something different, something meaningful, something important to me that brought me joy. I hid from the flowers isolating myself, not wanting to be like them. And why? I haven't a clue. It was about the time I almost gave up, when I found an odd flower, it spoke to me in a different way, it wasn't at all as the others. I watered the flower with my ideas, hopes, dreams and it grew. It was a pretty flower when I met it. It was now beautiful and it made me feel the same way. This flower understood me in crazy ways that in a way no one did. It was unique in it's own way and genuinely made me realize more about myself, the world, and life itself. The flower was kind to me, tried it's best to do the right thing. I respected that and the flower respected me. One day the wind took me away to a place where it only rained. I missed the flower so much, not even the storms could understand my pain. I missed the many talks the flower and I had. I missed everything about the flower. Its perfectly shaped petals, the way it glowed in the sun, and the many stupid mistakes the flower committed. The memories were like hungry mosquito's wanting blood. The Sun realized my pain and took me back to the garden. It was gone, and there was nothing left but big trees and weeds. I looked for my flower, but then I lost myself. One day the most amazing and stunning flower stood in front of me. It was my flower. We talked for hours but the connection was a little broken. I still felt the same way about the flower and I don't plan to give up. One day I'll be a stunning flower like mine. I plan my life to be a garden."

I started to cry when the last word was written. It wasn't anything dramatic, just a few tears. My mom came into my room shortly after and questioned me, she was worried about me.

"Nothing to worry about."

I told her. She gave me a sad smile and left me alone in my room filled with countless thoughts.