Chapter 3

I laugh at Tessa teasing me. "Hush. Call me Queen Ellie." I say fluttering my eyes and sitting up like royalty. Me and her both laugh. I drink my coffee and sits up from the chair. "Wanna go walk around or something?" I ask looking at her texting on her Galaxy notepad. She looks up at me. "Sorry, my mom just text me saying she needs help with the house. You know my mother. The cleaning freak." She says standing up finishing her last piece of her jelly donut.

I nod understanding. "Ok." I say. We hug each other and we say good bye.

'Now what?' Ask my wolf Cassie. 'I guess we could transform to wolf mode and train or just run around. I don't want to go back into that mansion though..This is a once in a lifetime that dad had let us free.' I take a deep breathe out.

'Agreed. Lets do it!' Says Cassie. I nod my head throwing my coffee in the trash and walking out of Dunkin'Donuts. I walk to the park and climbs over the fence. I walk deep into the woods and looks around to see if no one sees me. I begin running as I jump into the air and shifts. Now- Cassie was in control and I was in her mind.

I heard a noise coming from the bushes as I turn and look to where it's coming from.

There, I see a black wolf. It's very rare to see black wolfs. Which is why my eyes widen. We look at each other in silence. I shift into my human form and so does he.

The guy seems to look like he was 20 years old. He had ocean blue eyes and dark chocolate brown hair. He had an 8 pack and a scent of nature, lust, and something else that I can't put my paw on.. He just looked at me.

"Yes..??" I say.

__________________________

HEY GUYS,

Sorry this chapter is short. I've been a bit busy.. Please vote, comment and share! :3