Prologue

Prologue:

***14½ years ago...***

"Dwada! Dwada!" Shouts 4½ year old Elliot Coleman.

"Princess!" States Elliot's father, David Coleman. He opens his arms as Elliot cutely wobbles to him. He lifts her up by her chubby sides and swings her around passionately. The mother and queen of the house and wolf nation comes into the room smiling at the most precious sight ever.

David gently holds little Elliot in his muscular and safe arms as he walks to his gorgeous mate. He smiles at her.

She looks down at the baby and gently rubs her nose against hers laughing. It seemed like such a perfect family..

"We should go to sleep. We have an event to go to tomorrow." Says David. He smiles at his wife Rebecca. She nods in agreement.

They both walk upstairs to the top floor of the mansion and they both walk into baby Elliot's room. David gently places Elliot on her expensive 4 year old bed as she immediately looks up at her parents.

"Good night my lovely angel. As you shall see daylight again." Says David in a warmth, fatherly tone. He bends down and kisses her chubby cheek. He holds Rebecca by her waist pulling her by his side. Rebecca gives him a warm smile and bends down kissing Elliot's forehead. "Sweet dreams baby girl..." Whispers Rebecca. She stands up straight looking at David and nods that it's time to go. Before they leave she turns on the baby monitor.

They both walk out closing the door but leaving it cracked open.

Both Rebecca and David walks into their room.

"Do we have to go to that meeting tomorrow?" Ask Rebecca changing in front of David.

David takes off his shirt exposing his muscular 8 pack. "How many times do I have to tell you? Rebecca," He walks up to her pulling her close to him by her waist. Rebecca looks into his handsome icy blue eyes seeing lust. "This is a very important meeting. Please," Rebecca looks down. He lifts her up gently by her chin looking at her into her grey eyes. "Just do this for me, it won't be long." She nods slowly. "Fine..." She says.

"Thank you." He says and crashes his lips into hers softly, yet passionately. They kiss for 1 minute then breaks the kiss. "We should go to bed. Even though I wanted to have some fun, but not tonight I guess." He says with a naughty smirk. She laughs slapping his muscular arm and pushes him away. She changes into her pajamas as he does the same. They lay down in bed, letting the night take over.

__________________________

***03 HOURS LATER...***

"WAAAAAAAA!!!!! WAAAAAAA!!!!" Screams the innocent baby.

Rebecca wakes up from the noise wide awake as the same goes for David. "I'll see what's wrong." Says Rebecca getting up from the bed. David growls lowly as she turns around to see what's wrong.

"No." He says standing up from bed. He walks over to her. He smells the horrible scent of poison, evil, and dirt. "Stay." He says growling. "Babe, I got it." Rebecca says walking out the room before he replies. He takes a deep breathe out and sits down on the bed and signs.

Rebecca walks into the babies room seeing a dark figure. The "thing" looks at her with its bright red eyes. "A rouge..." She says softly to herself as her eyes widen.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!!" Screams Rebecca in the top of her lungs. She alerts everyone in the mansion as all lights set on. David's eyes widen running into the babies room. He sees the rouge holding his baby and growling at his wife. His wolf takes over as he uses his deep Alpha king tone. "Leave them alone and let the baby go." He says. Rebecca jumps on the rouge clawing him and biting his neck while trying to take the baby. The rouge slams on the wall on his back for Rebecca to get off of him as she gasps in pain. She lets go and slides on her back against the wall on the floor. David takes charge running for the rouge. He claws it's face which will leave a scar. The rouge screams as it tries clawing David even though he ducks every time. He trips the rouge making him fall as he catches the baby in time.

The rouge crawls to Rebecca quickly and claws his nails into her stomach. She howls in pain screaming and trying to take him off. His grips keeps on getting tighter and tighter by the minute.

David screams in the top of his lung as he gently settles Elliot to stand behind. The guards comes in and so does David's beta, Mark and his third Michael. Everyone charges in taking the rouge off of their queen. The rouge scratches everyone as he runs to the window looking at Elliot. He smiles creepily as all you see are his eyes and perfectly white sharp teeth. Then, he jumps off running to his territory.

David turns to Rebecca and kneels down to her holding her in his arms. He sees shes loosing a lot of blood as he calls the Pack doctor. "Rebecca baby, please stay with me." He says weakly shedding tears.

As the sight of it all, poor Elliot experiences the horrible sight. But doesn't understands what's happening and how it came to happen. Before you now it-

It's too late.....

__________________________

So I hope you guys enjoyed the prologue of "Threaten". It's pretty tragic, isn't it??

Please COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE!!! Also, Enjoy!!!