Disclaimer/Random 2am Rambling

My first fanfiction you guys!! I'm soooooo excited😎😎😎🤓😆😆
and also slightly scared😥😢

OK people disclaimer time!!

I DO NOT own Percy Jackson or any of the characters from PJO And HOO. Uncle Rick does. (although I'm pretty sure I made that clear in the description)

I DO NOT own any other familiar characters from other books/movies. Each belong to their respective writers/publishers (or whoever owns the movies anyway).

I personally haven't seen this kind of percy jackson fanfic before (and trust me, I checked) so it's only fair game to say that I own the plot.

Basically what will happen is.... actually, you know what? I'm not gonna tell you what happens!! You're just gonna have to find out for yourself.
To be fair, not even I know exactly what will happen........I kinda just make it up as I go along, so it'll be a surprise for all of us!!

Aaaaanyway......let's cut my rambling short (not that anyone ever reads the ANs but whatever) and let's go on to the story!!

Buckle your seat belts and hold on tight cause I'm gonna show you a whole new (wooooorld! Shiny shimmering splendid!! ....well not really but I just couldn't help myself😂😶) side of percy jackson fanfictions no one has ever seen before!!

Enjoy!!😘