C H A P T E R 3

The skeleton kept on walking throughout the big white room with questions still roaming his mind time to time but he didn't really care if they get answered or not. He just wants to find the living thing or creature and that is the main task at hand. He has to do it fast or else he has to fin that glitch or else there will be major destruction n one of the Alternate Universes. The skeleton starts to run in the direction his mind is telling him, or something is telling him to do so. The more he runs, he only keeps seeing the same white room. Nothing around him changes at all.

He wants something to change. No he needs something to tell him that he is really going in the right direction or else everything he is doing is for nothing. He just sighs in frustration in where he is going but he can't go in a different direction because he believes something is actually telling him, that this is the right way. He just has to keep on moving no matter what.

The landscape around him hasn't changed at all. He is starting to wonder if there is anything leading him in the right direction. As he observes his surroundings more frequently, it looked like the scene is fading into a dark blue landscape in front of him. When he stepped inside, it felt like something or someone is in there. He can hear the heartbeat of it, resonating in his mind to tell him that someone is here. 

He didn't have to search any longer for the living thing. It can't be an animal, because it sounds so much like a human. A teenager perhaps. He shakes off the thought in his head, and starts walking towards the heartbeat of the human. As he observes his surroundings, he can see that this person is really artistic and has a sense of talent in art. The dark blue sky with the occasionally twinkling of stars shimmering throughout the night sky. A crescent moon in the middle of the night sky, giving off the light. The scene in front of him, just makes him want to go to sleep for today. But he cannot get distracted or else that will be bad for him and all the other AU's will be gone by tomorrow, by that glitch.

As he walks through the scene around him, he starts to hear the heartbeat getting a bit louder signaling him that he is most certainly going in the right direction. He's happy that he followed whatever it was in the first place to this location. It is very pretty and peaceful to say the least.

When the skeleton keeps walking further into the scene, he could make out a figure in the distance. The human is laying down on a comfortable bed, sleeping soundly as their chest rises and falls. On further notice, he can see that the human is a she. The girl has (h/l) (h/c) locks, from observing her hair peeking out from the blanket above her. The artistic skeleton doesn't want to wake her but he has too, or else he would forget where to go when he comes back to look for her.

He walks quietly up to the teenage girl and smiles softly at her figure. He hasn't seen another human besides Frisk and Chara that are from all the other AU's. He lightly taps her shoulder, careful not to anger her or make her sad. She stirs a bit before sitting up in the bed, and rubbing her eyes to get the sleepiness out of her eyes. 

The skeleton just observes the teenager with fascination in his different colored eyes. The girl then stretches her arms and yawns during the process, but when she opens her eyes, she only sees someone standing in front of her. A skeleton is the very first person she meets, and honestly she threw the blanket over her body, so the skeleton couldn't see. But that didn't go out the easy she planned. This is her first time seeing someone other than her in this Alternate Universe. So she is scared, shy, and very nervous.

The skeleton just chuckles slightly as he smiles at her childish behavior of disappearing out of thin air. He lifts up the blanket to where he can see her face, and he can't help but look into the stunning color of her eyes. The girl has (e/c) eyes and it is shown that she is scared of the skeleton right in front of her.  The girl observes his eyes and can see that his right eye is blue while his other eye has a golden star in the place of a regular eye. All she has to say that he is unique, although she doesn't say it out loud to him.

"W-Who are you," She stutters as she asks him a question. Her legs are up against her chest while her arms are wrapped around them to keep them secure. She can't help but stutter since this is the first time she ever talked to someone. The skeleton just throws the blanket off of the bed to get a better look at her. She is wearing a (f/c) shirt, (f/c) jeans, and a pair of (f/c) shoes.

"The names Ink Sans. But you can just call me Ink."