The KISS!

Mackenzie P.O.V

It been a few days I have not seen Alyssa in days at school.Is she sick?I said."Mackenzie is Alyssa here today?" the teacher said.no I said.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL I CAN U!

I seen Alyssa after school I ran to her."Why was't you in class today?"She didn't answer,Are you ok I said then went silcne."Oh I sorry I was thinking of something" she said. Then I said "there a project in class do you want to help me with it?"She looked down and blash a little."Ok....Let's go to my houes ok".YES i said every lound.We were at her houes.Her room was a pink room with picters of Harry Styles in it."You a fan?"I said."YES BIG FAN EVERY I WAS AT ALL PERFORMANCE"she yelled.It was a hour

Alyssa P.O.V 

It was an hour "Do you went to stop for a little to play truth or dare?"he said ok I said.

Ok I said truth or dare

Dare he said 

Ok close your eyes I blashs so much when I said that

He closed he eyes then I kiss him.He blash then he open his eyes.I stop kissing him he looked shocked.I said to close you eyes I sorry I didn't know what come up.Before I finsh he kiss me I kiss back for a little then he said went me go home now while he blash red me too.he said "I didn't mean that I bet you hate me for doing that"I said nothing.He looked down and he gone Doeshe like me? I said to myself think for a little.

School I hate school.When I walk to the school the.... I ran into that Ivy person.Hahaha she said why are you lauging it that i said to not go to my Mackenzie you bitch.You don't call me you bitch you you Ho.she puch me in the face we got in a fight.I got do mad I pilled a knife on her and cut in the face Mackenzie seen me do that she said Mackenzie poo she cut me in the face.I came back toreal world."I'AMSOSORRYIDIDN'TMEANIT"He said "Don't cell me that and Alyssa why"I ran to home and locked myslef  in there I was crying I never come out never THEN OUT OF NO WHERE...

{HAHAHAH cliff hanger that what you get you guys went now}  0      0

                                                                                                                                      O