Chapter 3: Elf

{Ruby's POV}

It was the next day after I arrived at the mansion. I was sitting in the room Jeff gave me and got bored so I turned on COD Zombies. I shot zombies like it was the real apocalypse. Then, suddenly my game glitched and some blonde elf looking boy fell out of my TV. He had a link from Legend of Zelda outfit on.

"What the Hell! Who are you and why did you just pop out of my television?" I asked.

He laughed.

"Well, allow me to introduce myself. I am BEN Drowned," he said, smirking, "and who might you be hot stuff?"

"Well, my name's Ruby," I said, trying to ignore the fact that he called me hot.

"Oh my God! Wait. The infamous Ruby Woods, Jeffery's twin sister?" he asked, acting shocked.

"Uhhh, yeah, I guess," I replied.

"Huh, I would've never guessed someone as cute as you would be related to Jeff," he said.

I blushed slightly.

"So, what are you doing in my room exactly?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I was tryna get to Jeff's room to bug him bout you cause I heard you were here, but I fell through your TV instead on accident. It was a perfect accident though cause I ended up meeting you anyways," he explained.

I nodded.

"Well I'd better get heading out! Hopefully I'll see ya later gorgeous!" He said before climbing back into the TV.

That was certainly weird, but so is everything in this place. Suddenly Jeff bursted into my room.

"HEY! Have you ever heard of knocking you idiot, I could've been naked!" I yelled.

"Have you ever heard of locking your damn door if you don't want people barging in here? Plus, were twins, you think I care?," he replied.

I snickered. Whatever.

"What do you want Jeffery?" I questioned.

"I know Ben was in here. Don't trust him. He's a pervert!" He said.

"So are you?" I replied.

"Yeah well I'm your brother. He'll try to get with you or do things with you!" He said.

"Isn't he your friend?" I asked.

"Yeah, and he's an ass. Don't trust him!" He said.

"I can handle myself Jeff! Now leave," I said.

He growled and left, slamming my door on the way out. What a prick. I continued playing my game until the dark fell upon me outside my window. I saved my game and shut it off. Laying down on my bed I drifted off to sleep.

(420 words)