'Baseball Love' Q&A

Question: Why did Clark do what he did?

Answer: Clark was Evan's best friend. You can imagine how devastated he was when Evan died,  though this doesn't excuse his antics. He blamed Emily for the accident. It was easy to blame her because she was in the accident, too. He thought that Evan should've survived and Emily should have been the one to die.

He believed it so much that, sadly, he was going to take it into his own hands. He was put in jail for kidnapping and attempt of murder on Emily. He failed, obviously. He failed because Emily talked him out of it. It worked at the time because, as cliche as it sounds, he was in love with his best friends twin sister.  As you now know, it didn't work for long. It did not work for long because being in jail brought his crazy out even more.

~~~

Question: What was Clark in jail for?

Answer: Kidnapping and Attempt of Murder. (Read above question and answer for more.)

~~~

Question: Will there be a sequel?

Answer: Yes and No. I'll be posting about this later so be on the lookout. :)

~~~

Question: What was your inspiration?

Answer: My inspiration was pretty simple. I was watching tv and on the episode, that I was watching, a brother and sister were in car ride going to a party. Obviously, they got into a car wreck. The only difference was the wreck was an accident in the book and it wasn't an accident in the show. The whole Clark thing kinda just popped into my head one night and I thought, "Why not?" Every book needs something to keep the readers coming back, right? 

~~~