Part 23: State of Mind

After a couple of weeks, yoongi decided to go home . Although some scars are still visible on his porcelain like skin, he decided to return to their flower farm and bring his focus back to business. Playtime is officially over. Yoongi may seem to be the lay back type of person but he's actually very hardworking. He spends most of his time doing work related stuff and is never late on commitments. How'd you think their flower farm became successful? Despite the fact that taehyung and yoongi are playful, mischievious and lewd by nature, they take their responsibilities seriously. The flower farm is so important to them that they'll do whatever it takes for it to stay on top.

Yoongi's plan of eliminating Jimin and Jungkook used to be firm and resistant. But after spending time with jimin, that plan started to fickle, his heart began to soften. He becomes a whole other person when he's with Jimin. He hated it. He hated how the latter is making him diverge from his means. This is the main reason he wanted to return home. He wanted to stay away from jimin and stops whatever he feels for him. To solidify the idea that Park Jimin is just his toy.

Because of his absence, he left a lot of his responsibilities unattended. Taehyung was able to finish some of them but a single person cannot run a big, successful flower farm on his own. Yoongi was bombarded with paper works that his cousin wasnt able to finish, inventories that are past due and other unattented matter concerning the farm. He had so much going on he barely had time to eat and hang out with taehyung. He's practically locked in the office.

In a way, yoongi liked it because it prevents him from thinking about the jimin situation.

~~

JIMIN'S POV:

Its been three days since yoongi left. I should be glad that i'll finally have the room to myself again and that no one will bother me anymore but why do i feel so...incomplete? Every night when i lie on bed, the image of yoongi hugging me from behind as we sleep keeps on popping in my head. The warmth of his body still lingers on mine. And the pillow that reeks of his alluring scent makes me feel like he's still right beside me. The way he nuzzles his head on my neck and hugs me tightly everytime he wakes up in the morning. The feeling of my lips touching his skin everytime i kiss his wounds and bruises. I miss Min Yoongi. What makes it worst is that i dont see him anymore. I occasionally ask taehyung if i can visit yoongi but he's always saying yoongi is busy and cannot be bothered. When im outside, i would always glance at the flower farm across the road hoping to see the boy that makes my heart beat faster, the boy that i like, the boy that i LOVE.

~~

YOONGI'S POV:

I want to pull my hair out of my head because of frustration. Im mad because i neglected my responsibilies at the flower farm causing them to pile up. Just thinking of how long its gonna take before i could finish all these makes me even more mad. Im also angry because i cant tell if my feelings are real. Im disappointment in myself for having these stupid thoughts and feelings. Only one thing is for sure, whether its real or not, the plan is still on.

~~

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Stupid plan! Why did i even come up with that. Geez, Im so dumb! Im sorry yoongi hyung, i dont want to disappoint you but i genuinely like jungkook. I have real feelings for him and i cant hurt the person that occupies my heart. Should i tell you this? Of course not, you're gonna kill me. I'll just keep it to myself and pretend like im still doing the plan. Yes. That's it. That way no one gets hurt or disappointed. For once, im finally doing something right.

~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I love taehyung. He's perfect! Also, i'm on a different level of happiness when im with him, higher than cloud 9. He makes me want to be a better person. He makes me feel safe and secured. I think it's time! Im ready to show daddy how much i love him.

_____________________

short update ~
VKOOK IS FINALLY GONNA DO IT !!