Birthday Boy (Part 1)

Grell x Sebastian
(Modern au)

Grell was celebrating his 23rd birthday... at a gay bar. The fact that his birthday is on the 26th of June (1) makes him feel like a metric ton of weight was lifted of his shoulders.
He was currently sitting at the bar with Sebastian and William. Ronald was supposed to join also but he had to cancel last minute. The bar was full when it came out on the news that it was legal to marry the same sex in the united states. every gay man or lesbian woman went out to party with friends or family.
The three handsome men were talking and celebrating their friend's birthday. Grell was slightly buzzed, Sebastian was tipsy, and William was full out drunk.
"Ronald's probably making out with a fucking prostitute." William stated with a slightly slurred speech
"Language please." Sebastian said with an annoyed tone in his voice
"Go to hell"
"I'll meet you there"
Grell just sat there staring off onto the distance while the two were bickering back and forth. The whole gay rights thing got him thinking about his whole childhood. How he was bullied and how depressed he was. The emo kid in the corner would be him as he looked out the window. The boys would push him calling him 'ginger' 'faggot' 'homo' and other slurs. Now he's thinking about where they all are now. They could be heroine addicts behind the dumpster or even richer than Donald trump. He just wants to show those assholes were his life has gone and how far he has gotten.
William just off his bar stool, it startled Grell out of his own thoughts. "And what is that supposed to mean mean Michaelis!"
Sebastian sat on the stool calmly taking a sip of his gin atomic cocktail.
"Im saying your mind is as stupid as a dog when you're drunk"
"I am not fucking drunk"
Sebastian glared at him for a second
"If you're not drunk then tell the time"
William looked at the clock on the wall across the bar table and pointed at it
"I am not fucking drunk"
Grell was in a laughing fit after that statement. He has never seen William so...silly.
"Oh William"
Grell said with a chuckle
"Calm down, if the company found out about your actions tonight they'll fire you as fast as you can shit with laxatives"
Sebastian smirked
William groaned but eventually calmed down and sat back on the bar stool.
"And now introducing!.."
Que the long annoying pause
"Gabriel Street Walker!"
A brown haired boy with bright green eyes strutted out on stage. He had quite sharp features.
"I'd cut my wedding cake with that that jawline"
The flamboyant red head said, not knowing that he said it out loud. He was to focused on the stripper to see William and Sebastian exchange glances.
"Oh! He's touching the crowd common!"
Grell said pulling Sebastian along with him. William sat at the bar alone thinking to himself.
Grell went up to the pole separating the sexy dancer and himself crossing his arms over it and protruding his hip out in a sassy way.
The exoic dancer slowly took of his leather clothing, that already didn't leave much to the imagination might i add, to the beat of the music playing in the background. He came close to Grell. The red head took out a ten and put in in the waistline of the little g-string he barely had hanging of his dick.
Sebastian felt a pang in his heart for some reason when he did that. In his opinion the slutty dancer didn't look that attractive. His hair was greasy, the clothes looked horrible, and he noticed the weird thumb that looked liked it got chopped off in a boating incident of some sort.
The 'green eyed love' ,as Grell would call him, started caressing Grell's body in the best way he could with the space between them.
Sebastian again felt a pang in his heart. How could Grell be this attracted to a male exotic dancer wearing a skimpy amount of clothing. At this point Sebastian just tried to walk away as calmly as possible, keywords 'as possible'.
William was flirting with the female bartender and, being rejected by her also.
Sebastian stood outside the male strip club and took out a cartridge of cigarettes.
He shuffled in the pocket of his jacket until he found the item he was looking for. He took a cigarette and put it between his lips, his hands positioning into a cup shape to block the Breeze from blowing out the light. Once he got the thing lit his hands dropped to his side, putting the lighter back in his pockets.
What the hell was he thinking back there. His friend Grell Sutcliffe was paying a stripper and he felt...jealous.
What the Hell?
He never had felt like that towards a friend. He's had many girlfriends in the past but it would all end up as him breaking it off because he'd, mistakenly, move to fast and realize that the love he had felt was just a little crush.
"...hey"
He turned his head towards the sound that brought him out of his thoughts.
"...hello..."
He said back, taking the cig out of his mouth to blow out the smoke that invaded his lungs.
"What are you doing out here Grell?"
"Well you just walked off on me what the hell was that about?!" The gay male said agitated and put his hand on his hip
Sebastian chuckled
"Hm... i'm trying to figure that out also" he murmured
*
1: i don't actually know when Grell's birthday is or how old he is. I put it on that date because gay marriage was officially legal in all 50 states

Hey, i hope you like it. I'm currently working on a part two and if any of you would like to make any suggestions in the comments that would be cool. I got the idea of this from my friend Ybbag777. Her stories are amazing and she's an awesome person CHECK HER OUT YA NERDS.
*