It's Working (Part 1)

Ciel x Alois

"Alois! Leave!"
"No i can't"
"And why the hell not?"
"Cause, i told you!, Claude is being an ass and left me alone because of some demon shit!"
"What about the other servants?"
"They're demons also you idiot!"
"Says the one who doesn't know how his own signature goes half of the time"
The bantering went on and on
Like Alois said, Claude had to take care of some important business within hell. The notice of Claude actually being a 'good' demon was almost expired. He had to keep it up or he'll be dropped to purgatory. The other Demons had to go also for something completely different. Hannah had the triplets tied on her finger so they went with her.
Alois just thought they went with Claude.
"Ugh, just drop the subject. You're giving me a headache" Ciel said, facepalming. He was just tired and this annoying blond in front of him was doing no hell.
"...Ciel?.."
Alois leaned over the desk.
"Do you hate me?..."
The younger earl looked up in surprise.
"I wouldn't say hate..."
The bluenette quickly regretted his word phrase. The little rat jumped up over the table and grabbed Ciel to hug him.The blond's stomach was on the desk and his feet were up in the air moving around.
"A-Aloi-"
The boy closed his mouth when Alois pulled away and was merely an inch away from the others face.
Alois smirked.
"Awe you're blushing now isn't that adorable"

"I hate you"
"Love ya too!"
An erk mark appeared on Ciel's face as Alois skipped out the room.
He sighed once the door was slammed shut.
That little rat had the earl tied around his slim fingers. Whatever Alois is doing to him
It's Working
The annoying insect was actually cared of by the small boy.
The way he kept rambling on and on about pointless this got him attached. His 'Style' was a big contribute to the 'problem' that Ciel had. He would stay up at night thinking of what he could do with these, such, annoying thoughts.
Thoughts of him.
His face.
His hair.
His eyes
The eyes of a crazed man
The eyes of suffering that understood what Ciel had felt oh so long ago.
The pain of the lost.
And the eyes of the winner.
'He and i are winners.'
Ciel thought
'We were losing at first'
'Then we rose to top'
He leaned back in his chair.
'Where we were meant to sit. Sit on the throne. Watching the rest tumble as they try yet never succeed '

---------------
(Time Skip)
---------------

The Phantomhive earl became tired. His paper work had worn him out to the point of bobbing his head up from passing out in his study.
He sorted his papers in order and put the finished documents in a pile to the right of the unlisted ones.
"Sebastian"
A moment passed as ciel waited for his butler to arrive.
The demon opened the door and walked in
"I'm heading to retire"
Ciel said walking past Sebastian and out of his study.
Sebastian bowed
"Yes master"
He followed his master to his bedroom. Dimly lit candle light lightly tinted the room into an orange. Ciel fell face first on to the bed. He rolled over to his back and sighed.
"That stupid Trancy, There is no reason why he has to come to my manor"
He moved to the edge of his bed so Sebastian could take his boots off.
"Well he sure does like you"
Sebastian said in response
"That's the problem"
His butler moved on to his vest coat.
"He is completely oblivious to the fact that i do not like his company and is trying to make me attached to him"
And it's working
He stood up and slipped off his trousers.
"The bastard has no pride"

The Earl yawned and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand.
Sebastian pulled the string to his master's eye patch and put it neatly on the nightstand beside the king sized bed.

Ciel sat on his bed, getting under the covers.
"Good night master"
Sebastian said as lifting up the candles, planted in the candle holder.
"You also"
The only sound that could be heard was his butler exhaling, then pitch black soon after.
His footsteps could be heard clearly as he walked, with his dress shoes, across the carpet floors.
The footsteps became more and more faint as his eyelids became heavy.

All red.
The fire burning through everything.
he could see dark crimson red.
The blood on his hands stood out perfectly with his pale complexion.
His parents death and the cult were mixing up together in a dream.
The fire burning everything. Dark, sticky, red liquid was pouring out of the surrounding bodies. The deaths
'Help'
He thought
Screaming bounced off the walls.
Ciel was reliving his memories.
but this time it was worse.
Men in black gowns grabbed him and carried him onto the cold granite table.
His small limbs flailing around, trying to set free of the grown man's grasp.
The fire grew around him.
The walls were red with blood and an element that Ciel hoped to have never see.
Fire reached to the center of the ceiling and the men had buckled him down to the table with thick leather straps.
"Why me!"
The men continued working, each getting a dagger, all with unique patterns on the handle and blade. Diamonds and rubies covered it, some with emerald and sapphire.
"Please! Don't!"
Each dagger was lifted in the air with a total of 5 ready to puncture the small child.
"No! Please!"
The fire increased as time slowed down.
He could see the weapons disappear as the heat and bright colors of orange and red overtook the men whom were looming over him.
"AAAAAGGGG!"

A gun pointed to the being that woke the young earl up. It was aimed at his forehead nearly touching.
"Ciel! It's me!" a quiver was heard in the voice that spoke.
"I'm sorry! Don't shoot!"
The voice sounded very familiar to Ciel's ears
"Alois?" he pulled back his revolver away from the boys face.
"Yes it's me." Alois's hands were up to protect himself from the sudden action Ciel had enforced on him.
He moved his hands slightly down to see Ciel.
What Alois had seen was shocking
Ciel was crying
The Ciel Phantomhive the boy who has never shown anything that might have affected his pride or his outer strength from showing
He Was Crying
"Ciel...?"
Alois was confused. He had never seen Ciel in this state before. Trapped In Fear
"what happened to you, Ciel?"
Second went by with both earls staring, shocked.
Ciel whipped his eyes and put the gun down beside him
"I Apologize, Alois, for my actions. You may head to your room to sleep now."
"But What Did You Dream About!"
"I Didn't Dream For Shit Alois! Now Get Out!"
"Why do you keep secrets from me!"
Ciel snapped
He slapped Alois across the face
"Why do have to do this shit!"
He got Quieter
"why do you make me feel weak. My insides turn and they don't make sense. How come your presence make me feel small and fragile.
Why does it only concern with you!"
He tugged on his hair and looked down at his lap
"Why do i have to feel these emotions?"

---------------
Ok I hate 2 parters just as the next guy but i really wanted to publish this one. I took a long ass time writing this and i was torn between ciel having a wet dream or a nightmare
Anyways i hoped you liked it
K
BYYYYEEEE