Prologue

HER POV

I am just a girl wishing that HE will notice me even if I'm in the distance,

Because for me, There are million of people in this world but my eyes only sees him,

I will not push myself nor pull him to me,

but FATE or DESTINY made us close together.

My heart is stubborn who doesn't listen to me and beat faster whenever see him.

My mind is selfish, only think about him day and night.

I, myself is a fool who is still wishing that one day I will not wish anymore because he's already with me.

HIS POV

I am a man who doesn't care for the world. 

I may be genius or a protege but  my life is as dark as the storm.

I am far from what they see because I'm just a living statue.

But when this troublesome rock came into my life,

At first I don't like it. It gave me trouble, shame and annoyance in my life.

It always bother me day and night and also in my dreams which turn into nightmare.

It always watches me like an eagle but I just show dead malice to its watchful eyes.

But one thing I always see in it is how colorful it's life is.

It's not just a plain rock but in it's core it has a beautiful gem.

A gem that I want to see and unveil.

A girl that I failed to notice but gives me everything what I didn't deserve.

A star that keeps on hanging at me without complain and still wanted to reach me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                           When we love someone, we intend to give everything to offer for them. Even if they didn't ask for it, we always share to express how much they mean for us. There are also time that we become troublesome for them because they are suffocating  for our love. My heart only sees him that's why no matter what happens, I will never let him go. IT'S JUST HOW I EXPRESS MY TRUE FEELINGS,RIGHT? 

                       When someone love us, we intend to just receive and give back nothing. We are being spoiled by their love and we are pamper by their affection. We start to be irritated if they missed or forget once. They become nuisance for us because they change our life without knowing how much scared we are that if they let go and decided to give up on us, you will be wreck and unable to live again without them. Your heart only sees her and even if the world decided to break us apart, I will protect her and her heart because she gave it to me so she is mine. It must be tiring for her to love someone like me but that's HOW I EXPRESS MY TRUE HEART, RIGHT?

A story of us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------