What About Love? Chapter 5

-2 weeks later-

"AUSTIN YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" Michele exclaims "OK MOM!" Hes dressed in red basketball short black v neck and some Jordan's with a SnapBack to top it all off. He runs down the stairs and out the door to see Alex standing there next to his car 'what is he doing here' Austin thinks. As Austin walks past Alex he grabs his shoulder an pulls him back "we need to talk" he says, then Austin replies with "about what how happy you r with Jazyme" "not exactly" Alex retorted "she seems depressed ever since that day you to got in a fight".

" we'll thats not my problem"Austin states as he starts walking away. " LISTEN!"Alex yells "all i am asking is for you to talk to her and try to make things better", " why don't YOU talk to her?!" Austin questions. " because I've seen how she admires you, the sparkle in her eyes when she sees u, she loves u Austin and im ok with that, she broke up with me because she said shes confused about love, and i see why, she loves you Austin, even though she wasnt there for you that night it shouldn't matter, shes always been looking out for you and you need to do the same for her" Austin looks down at his feet an thinks to himself 'she loves me?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ thanks for reading guys hope u like chapter 5!!

Comment to tell me how im doing and if u like the book so far u can VOTE! 💜