Chapter 1

I flew into the air and my best friends Miley and Kayleigh caught me. "That's a rap for today," I said in my cheer leading voice. I felt a hug from behind me, I turned around, it was my ex-boyfriend.
He smiled at me, "that was a amazing practice."
I pushed him off, "thanks."
Miley walked up next to me, "bye Jason. Cheerleaders are only aloud in here."
He walked off, I smiled at Miley, "and that's why you're my best friend."
We walked into the hallway to geometry, Kayleigh caught up to us, "did you hear it's a new kid and school and he's beyond sexy."
Miley laughed, "I also heard he's a nerd." I walked inside the classroom, "well he sounds interesting."
Miley gasped, "that's him! He's in your geometry class.."
I laughed, "he's alright. Now I need you two to go to your classes. Okay? Bye." They walked to their class, I walked to my seat. The new kid was in the seat next to me, I sat down. I felt awkward and stalked because he was grinning at me for 3 minutes. I turned to him, "do you need something? Creepy stalker boy."
He laughed, "nope you're just really pretty."
I rolled my eyes, "thank you now can you not stare at me?"
He nodded, "by the way I'm Justin."
I looked at the board, "you'll figure out what my name is."

I was happy it was the end of the day, the big game was tonight. I ran into our locker room, everybody was ready. I grabbed my palm palms out of my locker, "kay ready to go out to the field?" Everybody folded their arms and their eyes weren't on me. I turned around, what do you know it was Jason. When is he going to get over me, I looked at him and crossed my arms. Jason smiled, "so is my sexy lady ready for our game? And her servants?"
My eyebrows raised, "first I'm not your lady!! And second their my friends not my servants!!! Now get the hell out of here!"
Another one of my best friends walked up her name is Mya, she looked at Jason, "leave or I swear I will choke you to death!"
Miley and Kayleigh walked up, "go!!" Suddenly our couch came in, "mr.Jason leave this instant."
Jason walked out, I balled up my hands, "ugh he's such a..." Miley covered my mouth because she knew I was about to swear.
We ran unto the field cheering, it was a huge crowd, bigger than it usually is. We did Eiffel tower, which is a routine I made up. It's where you start out with a pyramid, twirl down, kick your leg in the air and do the splits and say: go knights go! Fight, win, we never loose! Let's go knights! I'm not girly like cheerleaders you see in movies, but when you're head cheerleader you're popular and I like that just you cannot talk to nerds. Which I never do besides Justin.
It was 14-1, wow this is why I made up cheer because our school has never lost.
Suddenly Jason decides to be an ass and throw the football at our heads, luckily Kayleigh caught it. She was pissed, Jason walked over, "sorry. My hand got tingly."
"You're such a dick ugh Selena will never go back to you okay!!!!!!" Kayleigh threw the football at his face, I giggled and pulled Kayleigh back before she started to punch him.

That game was amazing, we still won even though Jason had a black eye, he should've been wearing a helmet. I jumped out of bed and put on a pink, blue striped shirt with skinny jeans and my everyday plaid converse. I skipped to the restroom and put on makeup and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs, my mom Mandy was cooking breakfast, "your breakfast is ready I'm making mine." I smiled at her and walked into the kit
chen, "thank you momma."
My mom looked at me, "so you and your school were on the news."
Shit I said to myself, "what did you see?"
She laughed, "well first I saw the team was winning then your ex-boyfriend threw a football at you all. Kayleigh caught it and Jason started talking to you and Kayleigh storms up and yells and calls him a inappropriate name then give him a black eye with a football."
I ran my hand threw my hair, "well he should've been wearing his helmet and I didn't say anything to him, he just can't get over me. He went after us because my friends backed me up." My momma nodded and pointed to the door. My bus was here, I walked out side eating a piece of toast. I walked unto the bus, what do you know Justin is on the bus. What luck... I sat by myself, Justin sat next to me, "so I found out what your name is."
Whoopy I said to myself, "why are you siting next to me?"
Justin was smiling at me, "you looked lonely I wanted to keep you company."
I looked at him, "I always sit here alone, it's my seat. I've sat here since freshman year! Ask anybody."
Justin's eyebrows raised, he stood up, "hey everybody I'm Justin Bieber and I want to know if Selena Gomez has been sitting here since freshman year?" I slid down so people couldn't see me I felt embarrassed. Almost everybody said yes, Justin slid down and looked at me, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." We arrived at the school and walked up before Justin and ran into the school.
Isn't this the worse day, I walked into the gym and Jason and his losers were there. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me, it was my cheerleaders yay I said in my head. I'm surprised Kayleigh was still at school after what she did to Jason. We walked in front of them, I crossed my arms, "go to the field we practice in here. So leave!!! And take your losers with you."
Jason laughed at me, "you and your little sluts can't make us."
Kayeigh and Miley both yelled, "Sluts?!?!?!"
Bailee one of the cheerleaders walked up and pushed Jason to the ground, "get the ef out of here you manwhore before my fist goes down your throat!!!" Jason's eyebrows raised, "looky here 10 skanky hoes standing up for each other." He stood up, I blew up my furious meeter hit the top. I couldn't hold it in, I yelled at Jason, "look you mother fucking bastards get the hell out of this gym before I shoot you all with a shotgun!!!!!"
Suddenly our principle and couch walked in, our principle yelled, "Jason, Selena, Kayleigh, Bailee, Miley, to my office now!!" Kayleigh had to pull me to the office without punching Jason. Our principle shut the door. I put my face in my hands to calm down. Miley rubbed my back, what nice friends I have.
Principle Hudson looked distraught, as I peeked threw my fingers. "Uncover your face Gomez," she starred at me. I took my hands off casually so I wouldn't get in even more trouble.
After 30 minutes of yelling at us, Jason got suspended and we got detention for a week. I don't care about detention because my favorite teacher was hosting it. So we always got to leave early.
As so we did, my momma picked me up. It was silent the whole way home I knew I was gonna get yelled at again. It's not like I get in trouble everyday, no. I'm a straight A student and the head cheerleader, there is nothing to be mad at just because I get detention.
As I was walking inside our house, Brian's arms were folded with a belt in his hand. I'm to old to get a spanken I said in my head. Momma closed the door behind me and locked it, I stood there because Brian was standing in front of the stairs. "So you got detention for a week?" His voice sounded scary, scary like I wanted to run.
I nodded, momma walked next to Brian and folded her arms, "you're grounded." "Why??" My voice got really high.
Brian folded the belt into spanken position, I folded my arms, "I already have detention!! I don't need anything else and Jason is the one that started it all! He's ruining my senior year..." Momma starred at me, "go to your room." I growled and walked up slowly then I heard wind and then the belt hit my butt really hard that I screamed. I hit the stairs and turned around then grabbed the belt, "this is child abuse!!" I ran upstairs and slammed my door then locked up. I wanted to go back down stairs so badly and punch Brian in the face for that.

I woke up and couldn't find my phone, figures because I'm grounded. I got ready for school and walked downstairs. I guess breakfast for me was part of grounding. So I went on and waited outside for the bus. Like 20 minutes later the bus came, I got on and Justin was sitting in my seat grinning. I didn't want to deal with him but I went on and sat next to him. "So got a boyfriend?"
Justin was looking at me, I looked at him, "no and don't bother asking me." "Whoa chill cowgirl, I was just asking." Did he just call me cowgirl?

We pulled up at the school, I was first to get off. I walked into the gym and yes my cheerleaders were there with out football players. Kayleigh smiled at me, "so what cheer are we gonna practice?"
I thought then said, "um does anyone have any ideas I didn't get to make any yesterday because my momma and Brian."
Stefani jumped with her hands raised, "I have one!!"
We practiced Stefani's cheer, it was pretty easy. After that all of us went prom shopping, I picked out a long poofy turquoise dress. I took it home and showed my momma.
She smiled and said, "I love it, want me to do your hair?"
I smiled with relief, "yes!" I thought she was still mad at me, probably is just not expressing it.
Momma showed me the hairstyle she was gonna do. It was really pretty, I liked it. Prom was in two days, I know we went late for prom shopping but the prices get lower when it gets closer. My dress cost only 129$, that's nothing compared to what it used to cost.
Later that day I was walking down the street and you will not believe who I saw. JUSTIN BIEBER! Ugh I really hate that kid he's annoying and he knows I hate him so why won't he just leave me alone. Justin walked up to me, "hey baby." I'm not his baby nor a baby.
I folded my arms, "don't call me baby. And why are you everywhere where
I go?"
Justin laughed, "it's fate."
My eyebrows raised and I yelled, "no it's annoying!!!"
"Well I'm sorry princess, you'll want me when we get older." I know he just didn't say that!