Chapter 3

I walked into my job, Holly didn't say hi so I decided to be the high school me. I walked up to her, "hey bitch not gonna say hi? You jealous I'm dating Justin?" Holly gasped and rolled her eyes. I walked past her and into my office, wow that felt good.
Justin walked in, "Selena why'd you cuss at Holly?" Wow, no pointing fingers, I stood up, "well Bieber Miss. So called friendly hates me and jealous of me!! What the hell do you expect me to do? Be the softy? Bro I'm titanium, that bitch in there is plastic!!!"
Justin closed the door quickly and locked it, "Selena calm down! That's just one person! Can you not handle one person?!?!"
"I can handle anybody!!!! But she was the last person I thought would hate me turns out she's a mother fucking slut who..."
Justin cut me off, "SELENA!!! You're acting like your the high school you!!"
I crossed my arms, "JUSTIN!!! I quit!!!" I packed my stuff.
Justin looked at me, "why?"
I turned around and looked at him, "I just can't handle it like I thought." I grabbed my bag, "goodbye Justin.."
He grabbed my arm, "you're breaking up with me?"
I couldn't say anything all I did was walk out. I threw everything on the floor in my living room, I ran upstairs to my room and cried.

I woke up with dry smeared makeup, ew I know. I fixed it, got dressed and went job searching.
I walked into a coffee shop that said now hiring. I walked up to a man at the counter, "are you the manager?"
He laughed, "no but I wish. You want to work here?"
I nodded, "yeah."
"Follow me then."
He led me to a office, "Jo!! Young lady wants to work here!"
Jo replied, "nobody over 50!"
He replied back, "she looks like she's 18 through 20!"
I laughed, "I'm 21."
"Shit," he said "Never mind Jo shes 21!!"
Jo walked in, "shall we start your interview?"
I nodded, "yes please."

It was a quick simple interview, I got the job and I start today. Shit I said to myself, Justin walked in for a coffee break. He walked up to me, "uhh, can I talk to you?"
I looked at Jacob looking at me, then I looked back at Justin "I'm working."
Justin smirked, "so you got another job?"
I made a frappachino, "yes. The only way I can talk to you is when I'm on break."
"Kay when's your break?"
I walked up to Jacob, "here's the frapp, when's my break?"
Jacob handed the frappachino to a customer, "you don't get one today. You'll get it tomorrow around 2 then another at 5 then you're off at 7."
I nodded, "okay." I walked back to Justin, "I don't have a break today."
Justin sighed, "can I talk to you after work then? Because its really important."
"Fine. I get off at 7."
Justin looked at his watch, "it's 6:58."
I smirked at him, "Jacob I'm off."
Jacob replied, "kay see you tomorrow." I walked out with Justin, "want to go to my house."
Justin nodded, "sure."
I drove to my house and we sat in the living room. Justin looked at me, "are we broken up?"
I shrugged and sighed, "I don't know,"
"How are you doing?"
I don't know why but I started to tear up, "I'm okay.. You?" I have a feeling Justin knows I'm about to cry.
"I'm alright, but.."
A tear dropped down my face, I put my face in my hands and cried. Justin wrapped his arms around me, "please stop crying."
I looked up at him, "Justin.. I'm in love with you." I sat up and whipped my face, "I'm sorry." I can't believe I just said that.
Justin kissed me on the forehead, "and I'm in love with you."
I smiled and kissed him, so I guess we're not broken up.. From all the high school I like kind of vowed I would never like him but now I love him...

I walked into work on time. A girl and Jacob were there, "Hey Jake."
Jacob turned to me, "oh hey Selena, this is Cassidy."
I smiled, "Hey Cassidy."
Cassidy smiled back, "hey Selena."
I went in the back and washed my hands then went back to the front. Costumers were already coming in, today is going to be busy.
It got to my first break, I called Justin: hey babe.
Justin replied: hey sweetie. You on your break?
Me: Yeah. Have your lunch break yet?
Justin: Yeah, meet me at starbucks.
Me: okay, bye. I hung up and walked to Starbucks, somehow I beat Justin there when it's next door to his business.
He walked in 2 minutes later, he walked up to me. I smiled at him, "why starbucks? When I already work at a coffee shop."
He laughed, "well where do you want to go Miss. Gomez?"
I thought for a second then said, "Jack in a box haha."
He smiled, "kay lets go."

We ate jack in a box and we both went back to work. I went in the back where the offices are. I had a feeling somebody was following me, I turned around it was Jo. I smiled awkwardly, "you need something Jo?" He walked towards me with no words, I backed up until I hit the wall, "Jo, what are you doing?"

I was home, curled up in my room. I couldn't cry at all. Justin called me 3 times, texted me more than 10 I know that. I didn't want him to come over.
I heard a knock on the door, I walked downstairs and opened it. It was Justin, "please go." He looked at me, "Selena what happened?" I sighed hard and tried to close the door but he stopped it. He walked inside and closed the door, "Selena tell me what happened to you." I covered my face, his voice was cracking "talk to me." I looked up at him, "I quit my job." "But what does that have to do with all the bruises, cuts, and stuff?" I looked into Justin's eyes, "my boss, Jo. Yeah he's a rapist." Justin's mouth dropped, "he raped you?!?!?!?" I covered my face, "yes Justin..."