Chapter 6

I walked out that room and into the main lobby part. Justin was sitting down in there. I froze, I just can't believe he bailed me out when I killed a person in front of him and what I said or yelled at him... He got up and walked to me, "hey Selena." I went on and got straight to the point, "how much money did it take for you to bail me out?" He put his hands in his pockets, "well I didn't go above or to a million." I smirked, "tell me." He mumbled, "about, twenty thousand.." My mouth dropped, "Justin! Why would you do that!!??" He walked to the desk and signed a paper to release me, "because I have a reason I cannot tell you." I thought for a minute and gasped, "Justin.... You don't right? After all that but you still..." He grabbed my wrist and took me outside, "Selena I've been wanting to date you since high school. Then I finally got to, but you broke up with me.." I crossed my arms, "well I'm sorry." He grabbed my hand, "why did you say those things to me?" I shrugged, "I don't know I was mad, sad, and I couldn't control myself. Besides I was already having a bad day beginning with Jason. Then Holly jumped in, so I lost it." He didn't say anything, I smirked at him, "do you still love me?" He let go of my hand, "Selena even though you scared the shit out of me by killing her in front of me. Also that you broke up with me, it still doesn't stop me from loving you." I smiled, "you know I never meant to break up with you. I didn't know what I was doing or saying." He got down on one knee. Uh.. I looked down at him, "Justin what are you doing?" He laughed and looked up at me, "tying my shoe." He tied his shoe and stood up, "what did you think I was doing?" I shook my head, "I don't know actually.." I walked to his car and got in, so did he. He looked at me, "did you think I was going to propose?" I nodded. He finished off, "do you want me to?" "You're not suppose to ask that." "Can't it be different? So do you want me too?" I rested my head on his shoulder, "I'm tired." I really didn't want to answer, I don't know if I'm ready for marriage or not.
We pulled up at my house, I looked at him, "Jus..." He cut me off, "Selena Marie Gomez will you marry me?" My mouth dropped.