Anti?

An XReader! Hope you enjoy! --------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N pov

I roll over to face the alarm clock on my side table. The neon numbers read 8:30. 'Time to get up'
I sit up then get out of my bed and walk to my closet. I threw on a green flannel and gray skinny jeans with my plaid converse. I walk into the bathroom and the first thought i had was 'Damn Y/N, your hair is a mess' i looked like Edward ScissorHands. I giggle at the thought and begin to brush my tangled mane. About ten minutes later i get it to look fine. I then run downstairs and grab my backpack and keys then i walk out the apartment door. I make my way to my car and hit the unlock button on my keys. Just as i was about to open the door, a figure appeared in my window. I stare at the reflection and try to think of who that might be. I know him! I turned around to say hi but when i looked, he was gone. I shook my head and get in the car and begin to drive to the library.

--le time skip brought to chu by sans and his lazyness--

I walk into the library and find an empty table. I pulled out my homework and phone and began working. About 2 hours later i finish and clean up. I then go to the back of the library. For some reason, no one goes back there. Anyway, i sit at the farthest table and begin to read a book called Croak. Just about 2 second later i hear some one sit across from me. I look up from the book and almost pass out. It was the fucking JackSepticEye! I was about to fangurl when i notice something...this wasn't jack.

His skin was a lighter shade and he was wearing a black, shredded shirt with green jeans. "A-Anti...."-"Top of the morning ya' piece of filth" he smirked. I backed up into a corner and sobbed. "D-don't hurt me...pl-please" I sob more. "How 'bout you give me something then"
I look at him confused

"What would i-i give y-you?"

He stops and thinks...
He smirks

"Your virginity"