Googleplier X shy!Reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

I sigh, looking out my window at the rain that was falling from the dark grey clouds. Their were children outside playing in the ran while the parents watched, knowing their child is going to get sick.

I would go outside but i am to scared. I think of all the worries and horrible things that could happen. I have never spoken to anyone but my mother who works at a big company that i don't know. She is hardly ever home anyway.

I then hear the doorbell ring, it sent shivers down my spine and my heart rate increased. 'What if someone is trying to rob me?! Or kill me?! Or-" I then realize that i have made my way down the stairs, staring at the front door. I reach my hand out, grabbing the knob and turning it slowly, peeking out.

"H-Hello?" i asked shyly, looking around and seeing no one. Instead a small bax lay at the foot of the door. It had a large G logo on the top along with a note taped to it. I reach down and pick it up, gasping at how heavy it was.

I placed it on the floor of my bedroom, unable to carry it all the way to the desk. I then grab the letter, opening quietly and pull out the note inside. It read:

Dear (Y/N)
       I am your mother's boss, Mr. Saldaña.
I have horrible news for you. Your mother died in an accident. She was working on one of our products when it had exploded, sending sharp glass at her. As a gift from us, we give you the Google IRL. He is the f-

I was already crying, tears falling on the note. I was alone now...no one to talk to anymore. I screamed my mother's name, begging her to come back.

Finally, after I calmed myself, i looked over at the box, my vision still a bit blurry. I use my nail to reach over and cut it open, the tape sticking to my finger as i pull it off. The box then flies open and a full grown man stood in it's place, his eyes black as if he needs to be turned on. I walking around this thing and find a small button on his side. Shakily, i reach over and press it, hearing the mechanical insides spin and power on. His eyes then glow a bright blue before fading into a beautiful chocolate brown.

He stands straight, looking past me. He had long, black hair that covered one eye, his glasses perfectly placed on his nose. His perfect skin making his eyes shine more. I smiled slightly at the perfect male in front of me as he looked around before speaking in a deep, smooth voice. "Waiting. For. Command." I look around, spoting the manual, reading it before speaking back in a quiet tone. "O-o....okay google. A-admin set u-u-up"

He started asking a bunch questions, staring directly at my small form the entire time.

"First. And. Last. Name."

"(Y)-(Y/N) (L/N)"

"Nickname"

"I-I don't have o-one..."

"Generating. Random. Nickname....complete. Nickname: Angel"

I blushed and continued answering questions for what felt like forever.

---------

I began to grow tired, yawning as i tried to keep my eyes open.

"Let's get you to bed" he spoke, walking over to me and placing his arms under my head and legs, picking me up and carrying me to my bed. I freaked out, closing my eyes tightly as I began to hyperventilate. He looked down at me with worry before placing me down on my bed. "I apologize for increasing your breath, causing you to hyperventilate. Please relax" he placed his hand on my mouth with complete care and it began to let out oxygen, filling my lungs and making me relax. I close my eyes and fall asleep, only feeling him remove his hand and power off.

"Rest well, Angel"