The Double Date

Still Kiara's pov

'Allison!' I run upstairs trying to find her but I can't so I walk into Johnny's room 'Where's Allison?' he pointed to the room next to his I nodded walked in ad turned back quickly 'Uh Allsion.' She pulls away from Bam and Bam gets off and walks out but winks at her 'Ryan ask me out he said its a double date' she smiled 'Well what are you doing standing there go get ready'
I walk out as she closed the door 'You get ready to' I hear her laugh 'get ready for what?' I smiled and tapped bam on the shoulder 'Allison can tell ya' he looked confused but walk in anyway.
Bam's pov
I don't get it I walk inside the bedroom I see Allison getting dressed I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck I found the place that makes her weak she moaned I nibbled and kissed there for a while I moved my hand from her waist down her underwear she moaned while I kissed her neck and rubbed her clit I knew she was close so I quickly pulled my hand away 'Bam! Please' I shook my head 'What are we doing tonight? because Dunn and Kiara and waiting for us.' She grabbed the dress and put it on without her asking I pulled the zip up 'we are going out tonight for tea.' I smiled and kissed her 'you wearing that?' I looked down at my clothes black shoes dark blue jeans him heartagram top 'yes' I went to walk out but got grabbed ' your forgetting something' she picked up my beanie and put it on me 'thanks babe.' She smiled and kissed my cheek.
Allison's pov
We walk out I kiss Bam's neck ad whisper 'are we going to finish what we started before?' He looked at me unsure if he wanted to do that to me 'Bam come on' he smiled and whispered 'yes' I was really surprised he was actually going to do that for me.
Kiara's pov
We see them walk out the front and come to the hummer 'you guys are in the back.' They both smiled and hopped in when we got there it was gorgeous. It was a Italian restaurant with a lovely dance floor and bar.
A few minutes later
I felt so dizzy I ended up making out with Ry on the sofas near the dance floor 'Ry I want to go home' I nodded 'let's find bam.' I found him making out with Allison on the dance floor while dancing with her 'hey let's go Kiara is getting dizzy and she is feeling really tired.' We all walk out with smiles on our faces.
AT HOME
Me and Ryan went upstairs starting making out but feel asleep I felt peaceful I love Ryan he is a really friendly loving guy that's what I like about him.
Allison's pov
As soon as we got home we rushed upstairs I closed the door and got pushed up against it and smile as Bam kissed me he went down my jaw to my neck I moan as Bam kisses and nibbles that same place, he then moved back up to my lips not breaking the contact with my lips I jump up so my legs wrap around his waist he lowers me onto the bed and takes off his shirt he moves his hand to my inner thigh I know what he's doing he moves my underwear out of the way and rubs my clit I moan non stop his hand feels so good against my core I crave him I craved him ever since our first kiss he slips one finger inside me causing me to gasp I feel a unfamiliar knot thing happen in my stomach he slips two in me pumping them real fast he done this until the knot got tighter 'Bam Please' he notice I couldn't take the teasing no more he kept on pumping his fingers in and out of my cunt until I cam once he removed his finger he took off his pants and unzipped my dress we got undressed until we were both naked he went to the side o his draw a pulled out a condom and put it on then lined his cock in between my legs and without a warning he pushed into me I screamed as he went harder every time it really hurt but I adjusted to it sooner or later 'faster bam' he then went faster I felt that knot again 'cum on the count of 3' I nodded but I couldn't hold it'3...2...1' we both orgasmed I screamed when I did he grunted he pulled out of me and kissed me' did I hurt you at all?' I nodded 'when!? Shit I'm so sorry babe' I laughed 'Isn't suppose to hurt for your first time.' He let out a faint giggle'I forgot about that.' He smiled and kissed my forehead 'I love you' I smiled and kissed his cheek and moved so I was laying on my side'i love you to.' He replied with a kiss on the back I my head 'goodnight babe' I lie to myself Bam finally took my virginity 'good night bammy' an we both fell asleep with me wrapped in his arm with the warm blanket over our cold skin.

I never ever wrote any sex scenes on wattpad before. Comment vote It was so weird writing that hope you liked it-Emily<3