Jackass celebration party!

Allison's pov

While listening to Jeff the whole time he decided we have a barbeque/party to celebrate the start of jackass 3. Bam grabs my hands and pulls me onto his lap and kisses me. 'I love you.' I kiss him again and whisper 'I love you to.' We get told to go outside and hang out there for a bit. 'Finally your outside, the other will be here in a few minutes.' bam and I look at Johnny confused 'what others?' just as bam said that we saw a butt load of people walking from inside the house to out the back. 'What the fuck Johnny! Ape is gonna kill me because of this if anything gets damaged it's your fault!' I see bam walk inside while I go grab a drink.

Bam's pov

When I walk inside I saw Missy. *Why is that bitch here?!*'hey bammy!' I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen to get a beer 'I miss you.' I feel her wrap her arms around my waist 'can you fuck off,I don't love you anymore I'm in love with my girlfriend Allison.' she looked at me confused put still held me there 'girlfriend?! I'm way better for you!' she kept on trying kissing me but I pushed her away I looked to my left and saw Allison 'You Fucking Cunt' when she said that I got scared I thought she was talking to me! she dropped her drink and pounced on Missy (p=punch)' You(p)stay (p)away(p) from(p)us!' soon everyone here was gathered around I tried pulling Allison off of Missy but it didn't work 'Ally! Stop!' I saw Kiara standing there looking at her worried about what's happening. 'Come on Ally, calm down!' Both of us Kiara and I pulled Allison off we such force I held her back while Kiara held Missy 'Bammy Better get your girlfriend here a leash' She got out of my Grip and punch Missy again causing her nose to break, I quickly grabbed her again I lean down and whisper in her ear 'Calm down baby girl' while I said that I kissed behind her ear and rubbed her back.

Missy's pov

As soon as she hit me again I ran out as fast as I could and I didn't look back. I drove back home and started trashing everything 'I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!' I screamed while blood went down my hand I look at the mirror in front of me and it was smashed.

Bam's pov

I made sure everyone went home 4 hours after the fight had taken place in the kitchen I then took Allison upstairs and sat her on the bed 'you okay?' she nodded 'I'm sorry, I didn't like how she was looking at you and trying to kiss you I got pissed a-and.....' I decided to shut her up by kissing her things got a bit heated between the two of us as my hand went up her shirt to pull  off her bra but stopped just when I was about to unclip then I remembered she was nearly raped and she drank too much beer/other beverages I pulled back 'Why did you stop?' I looked into her brown eyes and kissed her one last time and smiled 'your not ready.' she rolled her eyes and tried kissing me again I let her back pulled her back 'Allison you don't have to do it, you had way too many beers this is the alcohol.' she nodded and lade down I wrapped my arms securely around her, 'You said I was your girlfriend?'

'I was going to ask you, but then missy was here so I told her were already going out.' she turned around and smiled I knew what she was thinking 'Allison would you like to be my girlfriend?' she nodded and kissed me before putting her head in my chest. 'I love you Ally.' she mumbled it back I kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep.   

So......I don't know what just happened this randomly popped up in my mind so I wrote it. When will Allison loose her Virginity? She might loose it after marriage or  will she confront bam telling him she isn't afraid anymore who knows? (only me.) hope you guys like it vote if this story isn't in your library put it in there now (Not pushing ya you can do whatever you want) -Emily <3