Chapter 3 : Lost

Hi. I'm going to update this first than the others. So suck it up. huehue >:D

WOOOKAY! Let's rewind!

Last chapter, we read the most cheesiest and corniest chapter of all...We saw them cry and whine like a baby...and Flare's surprise party and her gifts. And also where she is to be sent to earth. And that connects to out chapter here. Azurologia-sama sent her to earth with some kind of magic that I don't know and I will never know cause I'm too lazy, but to her view, Her vision turned dark. Where only darkness is present. WHOA I'M GETTING DEEP! *Ahem. So yeah that's about it. ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

_____________________________________

FLARE'S POV

I remember Blackness. Nothing but the dark. It scared me. I can only hear the silence. The deep silence that can make you go mad. The feeling of being surrounded by the dark...scares me...SO EFFIN BAD. Like I want to scream right now! But....nothing...no voice coming out. No nothing..

. . 

. . .

. . .

I searched my surroundings, hoping to get out of this black world. I searched. I looked around frantically. Walking...and walking..like there's no end. I can't even see where I'm going. I just ran in random directions. Hoping to find an exit. 

But found none. I plopped down on the hard ground. Many thoughts running in my mind.

I was about to lose hope, and faith on getting out of this wicked place. I wanted to roll down and cry. But! A flicker of light was at the corner of my eyes. My hopes and faith revived. I ran towards it. 

It took me a long time to get there, but it was worth it. 

I was getting nearer....and nearer to the light!! I can finally get out of this dark, DARK place of doom!

And before I knew it, I woke up.

*

"Hrrng....gahh..." I stretched my body, my arns, and legs. and it felt GOOOOOOOD. Like dayumm.

I fluttered my eyes open slowly. And as I open them fully, I was completely confused. "H..Huh? Where am I?" I looked around the environment. I can see nothing but trees and leaves and anything brown and green....also gray...also blue and black and Ah cut the crap. It has tons of colors. But not too many. Just right.

I stood up but fell down on my butt as a PAINFUL headache attacked me. "Ahhh! Urghh...My head...ugh..suddenly hurts.." What did I do? How did I get here? What is this place?

Those are the questions that repeated in my head on and on and on. I tried remembering but It just give me headaches. All I know is who I am. I am Flare Wyvern, an elemental dragon slayer. That is all..I don't know my goals, my purpose and even my...Family. I'm completely lost.

When I think about family, all I can see and hear is laughing...and blurry. I meant REALLY blurry images playing in my head. It feels...it feels like there's a part of me missing. I can't remember my past. Nothing at all. Nothing.

I stood up once again and tried not to fall again and I didn't fall! MY VERY FIRST ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! TROPHY ACQUIRED. 

Now. I looked around once again and started walking to a random direction which my instinct led me. I will trust you, instict and gut. I will trust you.... DO NOT FAIL ME!

Stepping on sticks, and stones cause I know they won't hurt me :D But they lied. >:C THEY DID FREAKING HURT! 

You know...While I was walking, I can't help but think of myself....LOST. Lost in this world and Lost in my memory or lost memories.

As I was in a deep thought and at the same time walking. I didn't notice a rabbit hole in my path.

Of course. I fell in the rabbit hole and fell with a thud. I got up and sat on the ground. I noticed something shiny. I took a closer look and crawled to it. As I got nearer, I clearly see it.

My jaw dropped a little.

"It's a..."

CHAPTER 3 END!!!

______________________________________

You thought that she was going to go Alice in wonderland or Flare in wonderland, hm? What? You didn't? Oh. Well that sucks. Well This is my first chapter to be short xD Sorry if it's short. haha oh well.

OKAY DISCLAIMER START!

Flare : Lost....LOST

Me : You...you can stop now.

Flare : I'M LOST. FOR PETE'S SAKE, I'M FLIPPING LOST.

Me : I said you can stop now. The chapter's over. And Who the heck is Pete?

Flare : HELP, SOMEBODY! I'M FRIGGIN LOST!

Me : OI LISTEN TO ME!! STOP IT. IT'S FREAKING OVER GLIBGLOBBIT!

Flare : LOOOOOOOOSST!!!!--

Me : *B*tchslapped Flare* I SAID STAHP OKEY! DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT THINGS!

Flare : Wha...*anime cried* ;_____; Okey...I'm sorry...

Me : Good...

Flare : But I'm still Los--

Me : GRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *Chases Flare with an onion in hand*

Flare : imsorryimsorryimsorryimSORRY!! CEREAL DOESN'T OWN FAIRY TAIL JUST HER CHARACTERS!! I'M SORRY...Stahp slapping me with an onion ;________;

Au Revoir~!

iamCereaL