Part 6

Creep: Hey baby girl!(;

Creep: R u sleeping?(;

Creep: u there?

Erick p.o.v

I woke up the noise of a phone notification, thinking it was mine. When i was about to get up, i felt the weight on my laps, i look down to see it Y/N still sleeping. I moved her and lay her on the couch. I walked to the counter to check my phone, no notifications. The notification noise came again and it came from y/n phone. I grabbed it and it was hers. She had missed calls from her parents and messages from someone under creep. I read how this creep person called her "baby girl", i felt this weird feeling inside my stomach, I felt angry and jealous. I shouldn't be feeling this, it's probably one of her bff. I went to wake her since her parents had called her.

"Your parents were calling you, I think I should take you home." 

"What time is it?" She asked waking up.

"1:15am"

"Shoot, can you take me home?"

"Of course let me just change out of this jeans they're bothering me"

"Okay" she said laughing. Gosh I love when she laughs. I got out of my daze and went to change into some batman pjs. When I went back she was ready.

"Nice pjs you got erick bear" she said calling me by my old nickname. I thought I wouldn't hear that again.

"Erick bear?" I said

"Yeah, you don't mind calling you that again right?"

"No not at all, now let's get you home." 

"Alrighty then"

I got her home right in time, and she didn't get I trouble since she was with me and her parents trust me with their daughter. When I came home I laid where she was sleeping before and fell asleep dreaming about the time when we were kids and how she made the nickname Erick bear.

I would like to see jealous Erick tbh ... How are you guys today?Yoandri will be coming in the few next chapters :))) I hope you guys like this chapter! Thanks a lot for the comments and votes I appreciate it a lot ! Ily guys for doing that ! Comment any other person who should be in the book ! Or any suggestions! :)