Between You and Me

My breath fogged up the London tubes window as the people began to pile in. A woman with a baby looking more stressed by the minute, a man that seemed homeless and on his last spare of change, and a man, a man with a fringe with slight evidence of curls that framed his beautifully, hansom face wearing a shirt with a white ring on it. Little did I know, that man would soon be sitting by me. I looked over at him hiding my shocked face as he made long strides over to my direction. He soon stopped in the many of people and looked straight at me, his chocolate brown eyes seemed to take me in a far off land, practically sweeping me off my feet right into what seem like wonderland. My trance seemed to break as he smiled at me, not awkwardly like you would at strangers, but warmly as the sparks in his eyes seemed to flicker as he began over to me once again keeping his head down but still smiling just a tad.

                   "Excuse me miss?" the perfected man asked smiling showing his dimple that seemed to frown with the two freckles seemed as eyes and the dimple line as a frowning mouth I had to physically bite my tongue not to laugh at the cuteness, "Y-yes" I stuttered cursing myself for being so socially awkward, "May I sit here?" He asked so politely in a voice that only angels could perfect, "Of course." I said as I smiled warmly back. He sat down and looked at me again in a way that wouldn't be threating but was soft and made my cheeks warm up to a glowing red, because of this I looked away, "My name is Dan." He said still smiling and held out his hand I blushed a crimson red and took his hand, "Y/n." "Nice to meet you Y/n" he scratched the back of his neck and we started talking for the whole ride, right before our destination was reached he asked me a question that I needed to hear come out of his mouth the second he walked into this tube, "Can I have your number?"

                                                                                      Two Months Later

                           Me and Dan remained just friends during these two months I found out that he was a YouTuber and that's why we only remained just friends. His 'Phandom" as they call it are very protective and also ship Dan with another YouTuber, his roommate Phil. I thought this was funny at first, until Dan came to me broken some nights because of things the fans had said and he started to believe, but they were never true, one night it was just too much for him to handle, "Y/n it's true and you know it!" he yelled at me as he paced around my apartment, "Dan no it's not and you know it, you know that you are a wonderful and beautiful person inside and out! Why can't you see that?" I said tears threating to spill from my eyes, "No I'm not...no one really loves me no one cares." That's when I lost it, that was the angriest I had gotten probably in my whole life, "You have to be fucking kidding me Dan, you are right? You think no one loves you? You think I sit here just for the 'Funsies' Dan? No I don't you know why? Because I fucking love you Dan!

                   "I have loved you since the moment you stepped on that tube, I have loved you every day and yet I can't tell you because I want to protect you!" I stuck my index finger in his face getting as close as I could get to him, "Daniel James Howell sometimes I want to just- "I was cut off by the feeling of warm lips fitting perfectly with mine. I forgot just then what I was even talking about. I slowly let down my hand as I felt his body collide with mine, just like we were a perfect pair that just found one another yet again. He slowly pulled back and looked into my y/e/c eyes, "I love you too y/n, more than you'll ever know." He rested his forehead against mine while both of us smiled goofily and laughed holding each other in bliss just for a moment as I had to ruin the moment, "Dan what about your fans?" I asked holding him there with me, "Let's keep this between you and me." He said not faulting his beautiful smile that I rarely ever saw that was so genuine.