Backstage

(Y/N)'s view

  A few months later, I was driving over to the concert spot.  My parents were a little nervous to let me go on my own, but they let me anyway.

  I had a backstage pass.  I was going to see him again.  Would Brendon remember my face?  What would he say?

  When I got to the parking lot, I took out my phone.  I promised to text my parents so they know that I made it there safely.  The picture Brendon and I took was my background.

  Brendon jumped onto the stage.  The show began and I was in the front row.  Would he see me?

Brendon's view

  There was a girl in the front row.  They looked a lot like (Y/N).  Could it be?  I couldn't think about it right now.  I had a show to play.

  "You got two black eyes from loving too hard..."

  The crowd cheered as we played LA Devotee.

(Y/N)'s view

  A few hours later, the concert ended.  It was time to meet Brendon again.  I entered backstage after showing my pass to the guards.  Dallon Weekes greeted me.  I shook his hand and he talked.  I even got him to sign my copy of Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!

  "What's your name?" Dallon asked as he signed the album.

  I swallowed.  My palms got a little bit sweaty.  Would he know?

  "(Y/N)."

  Dallon stopped while writing his last name.  He looked at me.  "Where you the person from the...kidnapping?"

  "Y-yes."

  The bassist made a huge smile.  "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" He grabbed my hand and brought me to the other side of the stage.

  "Brendon!  Brendon!" Dallon called.  "It's (Y/N)!"

Brendon's view

  I froze.  It was her! I ran over and hugged her tightly.

  "I never thought I'd see you again!" I cried.

  (Y/N) was also crying.  "Me too, Brendon!  Me too!"

  After we hugged, I pulled out my phone.  "What's your number?"

(Y/N)'s view

  My heart pounded.  "Wait. Really?"

  Brendon nodded.  "Yeah!"

  I gave him my number and he gave me his.  I couldn't believe that actually happened!

  "We should hang out sometime.  Maybe Sarah could meet you!  She already knows about you from the...thing." Brendon told me.

  "Yeah.  That'd be fun." I replied, trying to keep my cool.

Brendon's view

  I hugged (Y/N) again.

  "I missed you so much, (Y/N)."

(Y/N)'s view

  I never thought I'd hear those words.  I also never thought I'd say these words.

  "I missed you too, Brendon."