(01)

Lucy's PoV

~Rinnnnng~

~Rinnnnng~

~Rinnnnng~

~Rinnnnng~

I wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes.I turn my alarm clock off and look at the time.

5:34 a.m.

Mhmmm...I stretch and yawn as I sit on my bed waiting for the birds to chirp on the branches of the nearby tree.

I go near my window ward
(its a big window with a place to sit and sleep on,like in Sofia The First).I sit on my soft window mattress as I open the window.The ray of sunlight hitting my face making me think
'Its gonna be a beautiful day out'.

~Inside of Me,I found my wings 'cause I can be most anything.
Inside of Me,is all I'll ever need~
(Music:Inside of Me)

I get startled by my cellphone's ringtone telling me that someone is calling.

I went to my bedside table and take my phone from the drawer but not before closing and locking the window.
I click it on to see 4 missed calls from Levy,my Best friend.

I call her back and wait for her to answer as I lay down on my bed,staring at the face of my anime vocaloid drawn ceiling.

(Call)
Levy:hello,Lucy??I have been calling you since 5!!Why were you not answering??
Lucy:I'm sorry,Lev,I was asleep I just woke up actually.
Levy:Well,I was gonna tell you to try to not wear your nerdy outfit to school.
Lucy:And give me a reason why.
Levy:Its time to go back to the old Lucy.
Lucy:That Lucy is dead.
Levy:No,she isn't because she is locked away inside of you dying to get out.
Lucy:This conversation is pointless Lev.
Levy:Fine if you won't then Fine.I just wanna tell you that you need to stop hiding and show the real you.Oh and that I'm coming over there right now.
Lucy:Grrr...Wait,What about breakfast?
Levy:Aren't you gonna cook for me??
Lucy:I'm,not your maid but yes I will.
Levy:Yay!!I love your cooking,Lu!!I'll be there in 15-18 minutes!Bye!!
Lucy:Haha,Bye,Lev.
(Call ended)

I put my phone inside my back pajama pocket and sigh as I get up,take my eyeglasses from a drawer and make my way downstairs to the kitchen.Even though my family is rich,we do not have maids so I have to do the household chores like cooking,cleaning,washing dishes and so.

Father is not awake yet so I do not bother him and go wake my Brother and Sister up.
I went to my Brother's room which is across mine.I knock and open the door and for some reason,it is not locked.

I go inside and look around to see if there is any possible filth and to my pleasure,there were none.

I go to my twin's bed and I see that he covered his entire body with his thick blanket.I let out a low giggle and that seemed to wake him up.

My brother is a light sleeper.So he tends to be woken up easily.

"Lucy?*groan*Grrrrr..Its still early"He protests.
"And that is why,dear twin,you should be up now"I laugh and answer him.He is my twin actually.He is older by one hour and 3 minutes.
"Do you not know the phrase,'The early bird gets 10 yen'?"I ask him.
"Grrr...I don't want your 10 yen.I have enough money yo last me 76 more years."He protests again.
"Ahaha...The more the merrier,right brother?"I ask.
"Ughhh...Alright!!I'm up...I'm up...just stop bothering me and go cook breakfast."He demands.
"What's the magic word,twin brother?"I question.
"Abracadabra??Alakazam??Bepidibopidiboo??"He guesses.
"Ahahaha,close enough.Now go and take a shower.You reek of alcohol"I demand with disgust.
"Yeeesh...Fine,twin,Fine."He gets up and goes to the shower with his towel and uniform.