Chapter 3- Alex's POV

"Come down right now Alex we have a vistor from school"
How I hate morning's, but when you're father calls you up ,you know you're in deep trouble.
"Coming 5 minutes"
I grabbed my T-shirt and jeans along with my Nike Air Force trainers and ran down the stairs.
"Why do I have a letter that you've disrupted nearly all your lessons and you went in the sole detention room last week. You missed a lesson yesterday to smoke on campus. Why? The list goes on and on. How? What do you do?"
"The teachers bore me and Reynold..."
"That is not an excuse. If you want to play basketball and carry on going out you're going to behave . One word from Reynold and everything is banned. Understood. Go to school you're going to be late"
I walked out of the house and sat in my Abartha and rode off to school.

___________________________________

Whilst I was in homeroom. She came in. Melissa Cunningham. Everyone knew her father. She was perfect. Her perfectly waved brunette hair and her green eyes which shined.
"Take a seat next to Alex Peirce"
"Hi I'm..... "
"I know who you are, everyone does Reynolds just said your Cunningham's daughter so you've already got a name in this school the moment you entered."
"Well..."
"I'm Alex Peirce, I'm your homeroom partner. Also I'm the captain of the basketball team.Your own Troy Bolton. Next week there's a game..."God I sounded like such an idiot. Thanks Reynold. What the Hell is wrong with me. Who knew I would thank Reynold.
"Listen up, I know all of you must have been on some extravagant holidays in the summer but it's school now so you're going to at work.
Every year I realise as a homeroom teacher I don't teach you anything so this year seeing the fact that you all dropped Home Ec last year we're doing it in this 40 minutes I have with you everyday. " As I looked around everyone groaned and moaned.
"Your first assessment is to write your dream job.Easy task so I want in by next week. You're all dismissed"
I take that back Reynold you just ruined my chance at talking to Melissa Cunningham.God I bet she would be great i ... God what the hell is wrong with me.

___________________________________

"Lucas my man. How was the detention room. Did you miss me?"
"Duhhh. Who would order us Chinease when we were bored? Anyway have you seen the new girl"
"Yes she's in my homeroom and if it wasn't for old Reynold I would have a date with her tommorow and she'll be holding my hand right now."
"Sure sure. Thank Reynold you never made a fool of yourself. She would never go out with you. Last summer James tried to ask her out. If the all mighty James can't get her how can you?"
"I promise you in a month's time she'll be mine. "
"How much do you bet?"
"My Abartha "
"Not enough your yacht as well"
"Which one?"
"The new one which you brought last week with your allowance"
"Deal if I win I have your.... you're Rolls Royce "
"That's my favourite car"
"Both of them"
"Get ready to loose, Alex "
"Say that to yourself Lucas"
Melissa I'm going to have you. I don't loose. Never have. Never will.

__________________________________