Chapter 1: A Mysterious Building and Figure

On a nice summer day, Johnny, Jax, Takeda, Sub-zero, Scorpion and Reptile were playing football. The Jacqui, Cassie and Mika were with Ayia chatting. "No fair, you have Reptile. He is fast." Complained Johnny. "So just leave it you punch people in their nuts so you won't get tackled." Said Scorpion. "Ok that's enough." Said Jax as he gets the football ready. He put down the ball and put his index finger on the top. Sub-zero kicked it high but as always Johnny does is super kick and accidentally kicks the ball far from them. "Oops." Johnny said with a grin. "Imma kick your ass." Said Scorpion. Johnny ran and Scorpion ran after him. "I'll get it." Said Reptile. He ran after the ball. It was still rolling. Finally Reptile caught up to it. He grabbed the ball but as he did he heard noises coming from the tree. He looks up and around him, nothing. A few seconds later, a shadow figure appears but vanish. Reptile tried to look for it but stumbled upon a half destroyed laboratory. He got a strange familiar smell coming from the building. He was hesitating to enter but choose to go back to the others. He headed back and they continued to play. Later that night, Reptile went back to the same woods and headed towards the laboratory. The same smell got to h again. "That sssmell, it's familiar. Why." Thought Reptile. He was in front of the building, it was a huge hole as a door. He got a strange feeling about it. He heard noises so he decided to climb a tree and turns invisible. He couldn't locate the source of the sound. He smells the same smell but this time it was close. He turned around to check behind him but was fronted by a figure three branches up from him. The figure swung it's tail at him, he dodges it. The figure hissed at him and climbed higher in the tree he chased it. He lost the tracks so he smelled the air and caught the scent. He followed it. He followed the figure near a cliff and got ready to attack. The figure pounced on him but he moved out the way. The figure stumbled to the ground and got on it's hands and feet (kind of like alien) (the figure stayed mostly in the shadows while fighting). Reptile turned invisible and attacked but the figure dodges him. He was shocked, no on could tell where his attacks were coming from. They both spit out acid but the figure was different, it was poison. Soon figure ran off after kicking dust up at Reptile eyes. He couldn't locate the figure anymore. He choose to go back home to the temple of light and sleep. He did just that.